Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Bet9ja Promo Code 100% Bonus - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bet9ja Promo Code 100% Bonus (2241 Views)

Get Your 100% Bonus On Bet9ja / Win Big With Billionairebet. 100% Bonus On First Online Deposit And So Many More / Register Merry Bet And Have 100% Bonus- Merrybet + Merrybet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Promo Code 100% Bonus by Princepoint(m): 9:14pm On May 13, 2016
Do you need privacy or are you tired of long queue
in betshops sign up & get 100% bonus

https://register.bet9ja.com/?promocode=eniola816

Re: Bet9ja Promo Code 100% Bonus by Princepoint(m): 9:18pm On May 13, 2016
How To Fund Your Bet9ja Account Using ATM
Card visit bet9ja site and login to your account. If you have not created an account with them, click the link to register https://register.bet9ja.com/?promocode=eniola816
/1pqxhpp to register for free. After login to your account, click on your user nam e
at the top right side.if you are using pc, click on
Deposit. You will see list of deposit options, click on the Credit
card funding option.there you will be asked to enter
the amount you want to deposit. Enter it and click next button, it will take you to a
page where you will have to select the card option,
whether etrasact or master card, tick the small box
close to the option, in this case i will tick master card it will bring up the payment button, click the agree
box, then click the MAKE PAYMENT . it will redirect you to interswitch website where you
will be asked to enter your ATM Credit Card Details
as follows. Card Number : your atm card number written in front of the card expiry date : date the card will expire.you will also find it at the front of the card CVV2 : the 3 digit Number at the back of the Card.you will see a 3 digit number at the back of the
card inside a rectangular box CARD PIN : Your ATM PIN for some card like naira master card, you will be
asked to enter your ATM Pin code, do that and click
on the pay button. After clicking the pay button, if you are using gtbank
naira master card, you will be asked to use your
token device to complete the transaction.do that
and insert the number generated by token device,
then click the button to complete transaction. If the transaction is successful, Your bet9ja account will be funded but if can't do this online due to not having a
computer to do the transaction, i can help you fund
your bet9ja account instantly within 5 minutes like i
do for other bet9ja users and you pay via Any ATM
Machine Close To You through TRANSFER The only thing i will collect from you is
your Bet9ja User ID number which you will see at the top of your account close to your
name.every Bet9ja users online have a unique id number which is given to them and you will see it
boldly written at the top of your account close to
your name. That is what i need to Make deposit to your Bet9ja account and within 10 minutes, your account will be funded since via my online platform
while you make payment using ATM Machine to
transfer. I accept funding at minimum of #1000 and
above and charges #200 for the service.this is
because the online platform i make use of to fund
your Bet9ja account will charge me #100 for each users.the extra #100 is for my service.i can't
use my time and data to render this service for free,
so the #200 is a token i charge for the service which
i believe its understandable so if you are funding with #1000, you will have to
add #200 which you will now pay me #1200.this is
how other punters do use my service to make
deposit.

(1) (Reply)

Football Soccer Betting Tips - NO RISK / Difficulties In Your NIN Reg. / English Premier League 2014/2015 Opening Preview And Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.