Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,508 members, 7,770,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:38 AM

David Mark, Saraki And The Panama Papers. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark, Saraki And The Panama Papers. (568 Views)

Saraki And Dino Melaye Visit Ibrahim Babangida In Minna,Pose With Him(pic) / See What The Disables In Kwara State Did 2day 2 Mark Saraki's 54th Birthday(pics / David Mark Named In Panama Papers With UK Properties - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

David Mark, Saraki And The Panama Papers. by allycat: 11:23pm On May 13, 2016
The IJIC website has now made it possible for anybody with Internet access to search the Panama papers themselves. I have been waiting for updates from Premium Times since this was released yesterday but they have gone strangley silent. So I decided to go there myself and see things with my own two eyes. I have searched for Mike Adenuga, David Mark, Bukola Saraki but so far have drawn blanks. I searched for some of the companies said to be linked to David Mark but while they exist, I didn't see his name mentioned as a share holder. I saw Toyin Saraki and her brother mentioned , but Toyin Sarakis name was mentioned for a company whose registered address was Ikoyi Lagos, not one hidden company as I was made to believe. Maybe I am not searching well or am not internet savvy enough so I need someone to help me. Direct me on how to search properly. I am posting the URL for the site https://offshoreleaks.icij.org/search in the hope that someone can direct me on where these people named above are mentioned.
Most other Nigerians whose names are there are private sector people and many of the companies had Nigerian addresses so I am yet to see any crime committed here. Some former NNPC bosses were mentioned too.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To President Mohammadu Buhari / Why Is NURTW So Quiet About This Strike... / Buhari Consoles Al-sisi On Egypt Air Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.