Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,639 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 (1936 Views)

DLS (dream League Soccer) 2018/2019 For PC Windows. / 10 Tips On How To Protect Your PC (windows) From Hackers & Viruses / Download Terrarium TV For Pc– Free HD Movies And Tv-shows On Windows And Mac (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 by BonkoINC: 11:51pm On May 13, 2016
WhatsApp is one of the best IM app out there. A simple but fresh idea for an IM service has made it quite popular around the world. After crossing a million users, that cannot be overlooked, and with stiff competition from other IM services Mark and his team went further to show how innovative him and his executives can be. To keep itself (Whatsapp) in the dominating position among the IM services, WhatsApp has launched a full-fledged windows and mac desktop app. I am not talking about their web client (WhatsApp web) already in existence that has its limitations. WhatsApp web simply mirrors the chats on the phone and requires the device to be active(With active internet connectivity and scanning of bar codes) which simply is quite stressful if you ask me lol.
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 by BonkoINC: 11:52pm On May 13, 2016
How Can You Download Whatsapp To Your PC?
Good Question... but its quite simple to do.

WhatsApp for desktops can be easily downloaded from any browser. Just enter this url in your Browser address bar Http://www.whatsapp.com/download or Click Here to Download.

Re: Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 by BonkoINC: 11:55pm On May 13, 2016
How Do I Verify My Number on Whatsapp For Pc?
You verify via a QR code. Nothing much is different compared to the smartphone app except the fact that one cannot make a voice call via the Whatsapp for PC/mac app. ​

Source site: fastgeekpress.com a tech all rounder site.

CC: Lalasticlala thanks...

Re: Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 by Ewizard(m): 12:05am On May 14, 2016
Its better off on mobile... Tnx!
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 by Nobody: 12:44am On May 14, 2016
Ewizard:
Its better off on mobile... Tnx!

It's amazingly useful for me on both iPhone and iMac. My site engineer can instantly update me with pictures and status and I can respond in lengthy messages.
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 by mazeltov(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2016
BonkoINC:
How Do I Verify My Number on Whatsapp For Pc?
You verify via a QR code. Nothing much is different compared to the smartphone app except the fact that one cannot make a voice call via the Whatsapp for PC/mac app. ​

Source site: fastgeekpress.com a tech all rounder site.

CC: Lalasticlala thanks...
please how can I verify via QR code
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 by BonkoINC: 9:53am On May 17, 2016
mazeltov:
please how can I verify via QR code
Scan using whatsapp web.. the same way u connect to the web via Google chrome or any compatible Browser.
Re: Download Whatsapp For PC (windows And Mac OS) 2016 by Chydobe: 4:37pm On Jul 04, 2017
You can Use Whatsapp on your laptop without scanning QR only when the stand-alone Whatsapp app for Laptop gets created sooner or later for laptops and desktops. Nevertheless, you can still use Whatsapp on your laptop. Click below for more tips alongside its advantages and disadvantages

https://newzified..com.ng/2017/07/officially-use-whatsapp-app-on-your.html

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Core I3, I5 ,i7 / Wish To Paint My Laptop / In Need Of A Clean UK Used Laptop Range Of 110k-150k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.