Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Party In French Village - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Party In French Village (916 Views)

Photo Of A Man Teaching Computer In Ghanaian Village School Goes Viral / Nigerian Lady Becomes First Nursing Graduate From Her Village(pics, Video) / When Your Village People Decides To Visit You In The Exam Hall (hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Party In French Village by BossIce: 2:00am On May 14, 2016
French Village Badagry, ... here I am at the club (soirée- party done every two weeks to relieve stress;at least that's what we're told, I sha feel it's an opportunity for girls to wear clothes and guys to 'rock') in school and seeing my girls have fun while I sit down and be the cautious mother, making sure they don't get into trouble.

How did I get here My friend woke me up from sleep at 12:25am to tell me to dress up and stop sleeping like a pregnant cow,,, at 12:25am biko what else am I supposed to do? But I heard suya and drink, I ran downstairs straight but forgot 'Gold', well Gold is the name I give my Itel phone because it's gold in colour; I'm corny I know and I wasn't even creative. I sha went back up because I know it'll be useful to snap some embarrassing pictures and take videos, the back flash is mad.

I'm sha here, with nothing to do but take pictures and watch them with the eyes of a hawk. And I think they know. My friend should dance finish, lemme go and sleep biko.
Re: Party In French Village by Alphasunday(m): 5:32am On May 14, 2016
Hahahahaha you name your itel phone? Hmmmmmm sounds cool.what name do I give mine,the party sounds like one I should go to.hope I will be invited in 2weeks time. grin
Re: Party In French Village by stalyf(m): 6:47am On May 14, 2016
I have heard lot of things happening in the French village. Must be one fun place
Re: Party In French Village by BossIce: 3:01pm On May 16, 2016
Alphasunday:
Hahahahaha you name your itel phone? Hmmmmmm sounds cool.what name do I give mine,the party sounds like one I should go to.hope I will be invited in 2weeks time. grin

Yes, you will. Just make sure you hold money and about the name, my phone is an extension of myself. So that's why I personalize it.
Re: Party In French Village by BossIce: 3:03pm On May 16, 2016
stalyf:
I have heard lot of things happening in the French village. Must be one fun place

Well, fun if you have money and boring if you don't.
Re: Party In French Village by klinro(m): 3:50pm On May 19, 2016
stalyf:

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia, First In The World (2015 news) / Any Body With Idea On How To Solve This Problem / Reopen Lautech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.