Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,491 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Do You Know Any Inspirational Business Women And Men? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Know Any Inspirational Business Women And Men? (340 Views)

Are Nigerian Business Women The Back-bone Of Our Economy? This Changed It. / Funding Options For Business Women / Do You Know Any Courier Company That Does "Pay On Delivery" Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Any Inspirational Business Women And Men? by ijescorner: 6:48am On May 14, 2016
Dear Nairalanders,

I'm writing an article for a new website to be launched by the end of the month. I've written one for hot business men and women you should know in Nigeria. But it just doesn't seem that 'on ground' enough, so I've come here to find out if you guys know any amazing business women and men in various sectors: tech, banking, conglomerates, entertainments: music producers, script writers, directors and others.

I'm thinking of the business persons who may be unknown to most but are more influential than Dangote, Mike Adenuga, Femi Otedola, Jim Ovia, Don Jazzy etc...

If you could let me know as much details as possible and possible some images to go with, I'll collate and credit suggestions by the nairaland contributors.

Thanks a bunch in advance,

Ije x

(1) (Reply)

Establish Your Presences On The Internet / Info On LPO / Is It Possible For 3 People To Register A Business Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.