Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) (4453 Views)

D’banj’s Wife, Lineo, Shares An Adorable Photo Of Him Cuddling Their Son, Daniel / Meet Basketmouth’s Elder Brother, Godwin Okpocha,comic Artist.. See His Artwork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Manchidede(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2016
Marriage embattled singer and Marvins record first lady, Tiwa savage was spotted yesterday with singer solid star. Haven been accused by her husband Teebilz of infidelity with Don jazzy, 2face, Dr Sid and others, speculations have been that Solid star might be among the others posited by Teebilz.
FROM: http://www.gistpool.net/2016/05/the-embattled-singer-tiwa-savage.html

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Manchidede(m): 6:50am On May 14, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by 48noble(m): 6:53am On May 14, 2016
Second hand tinz comes cheap
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by mira4u: 7:05am On May 14, 2016
48noble:
Second hand tinz comes cheap

Not always the case.

3 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Airforce1(m): 7:05am On May 14, 2016
Telling her husband to "shut up" I guess
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Ginaz(f): 7:07am On May 14, 2016
It's her life, she can cuddle anyone she wishes to. None of my business cos I gat more important things to do than watch her like a kid in a daycare home. DUH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by 48noble(m): 7:09am On May 14, 2016
mira4u:

Not always the case.

She will arrange dia being n living togeda for d mean time. No pastors no witnesx. Cheap wife services
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by nairagossip: 7:13am On May 14, 2016
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Nobody: 7:16am On May 14, 2016
Just a snapshot...nothing intimate, but i think this savage girl will still go back to teebillz...or better still lalasticlala..uncle lala! Abeg price market jare!!
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Kingblingz(m): 7:30am On May 14, 2016
Op u no get Sense,so becoz she's part ways with her husband she shuld not take pics with male folks again abi?

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by PoeticJazco(m): 8:46am On May 14, 2016
Solidstar in his song said "She say make I wait for her love I go wait"
I guess his long period of waiting is over because tiwa savage is now free and single.
Remember: She will not only be wanting your body but also your money and career if you still got anyone left
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by cicc2010(f): 8:57am On May 14, 2016
Abeg maybe eye dey pain me, how den take cuddle?
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Raydos: 9:42am On May 14, 2016
i no know say tiwa savage kitten nah free ooooh,,,, me too go fu,ck my own soon
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by nuelzy: 9:53am On May 14, 2016
of all ppl it has to b dat horse face ....solid star??
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Adeola29(f): 10:25am On May 14, 2016
I think you are sick upstairs, first and foremost don't judge what you know nothing about. Are you in their marriage for you to just conclude that she is not loyal to her hubby, mind you, all I can see here is her taking picture with another celeb. When has taking picture with a fellow celeb become a crime? Oga o people and the way they judge. Why not just mind your own business and concentrate on how to make your life better instead of looking for other people's business to poke your nose.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by younglamzy(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2016
If yhu ain't talking with ur senses,my fellow Nairalanders plz just f**k what you say..that babe just took a photo with a fellow Musician...of which ion't see no cuddle in that pics tho.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Roon9(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2016
So if u na tiwa u wud leave a hottie like billz n be with dis
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Nobody: 11:08am On May 14, 2016
soli'D' star. i think this tiwa of a thing is DI:sexuall. all star with d's im there name have Dorobuci'd this woman finish. (never mind, i am just day daydreaming)
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Akeju74: 11:21am On May 14, 2016
Nawah for this babe walahi.
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by pretydiva(f): 12:03pm On May 14, 2016
So dis is ur definition of cuddling op undecided u need a knock on d head

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2016
Wia is d cuddling na
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by wins18(m): 12:26pm On May 14, 2016
nuelzy:
of all ppl it has to b dat horse face ....solid star??
Oga oo! Haba
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by Joe171(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2016
I think that pic was from Baby jollof video.
Op with shallow reasoning
Re: Tiwa Savage Spotted Cuddling With Another Artist. See Who He Is (photo) by flokii: 4:50pm On May 14, 2016
They look cute 2geda

(1) (Reply)

Simi Plans On Dumping Falz To Get Popular American Rapper [PICS] / The Jesus Christ Matrix: The Church Is A Masonic Organisation / Mugshot Of R.kelly’s Girlfriend, Joycelyn Savage After She Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.