Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

SHOCKING! Hazard Named In The European Worst Team Of The Season - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / SHOCKING! Hazard Named In The European Worst Team Of The Season (645 Views)

Super Eagles Rated Third Worst Team At The World Cup 2018 / Okocha Named In FIFA Legends Squad Ahead Of 2018 World Cup / 6 Nigerian Youngsters Named In England's World Cup Squad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Hazard Named In The European Worst Team Of The Season by 9jacodedgist(m): 9:41am On May 14, 2016
As many of the national leagues in Europe round-off this weekend, Goal has analyzed and critically selected the players who individually performed much below expectations this season irrespective of whatever their clubs achieved.

However, there are many shocking inclusions as Chelsea and Man-U who do not relegate, have the most numbers of worst players in this squad more than the likes of Aston villa who are already relegated or perhaps the inability of the two football power houses to qualify for the EUFA Champions league for next season might have caused this.

See the complete team here:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/shocking-hazard-in-european-worst-team.html

1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Hazard Named In The European Worst Team Of The Season by tgmservice: 12:06pm On May 14, 2016
Am a chelsea fan and he deserves to be there all this one he is doing now is medicine after death. I have never seen a star go shockingly bad hope he carries his current form to nxt season
Re: SHOCKING! Hazard Named In The European Worst Team Of The Season by Branzy(m): 1:17pm On May 14, 2016
hazard yu Don pursue mouriho
Re: SHOCKING! Hazard Named In The European Worst Team Of The Season by TimJackJsm(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2016
Later some fellas go dey talk say Hazard better pass Iheanacho. Don't tell me say I dey hype my countryman. The stats of the season speaks volume. Will you give Kelechi the game time of Hazard....?
Shey u dey whyne ni?
Na goal galore be that.
Re: SHOCKING! Hazard Named In The European Worst Team Of The Season by FantasyHub: 8:38am On May 15, 2016
Shocking indeed, for u. That's the most over-rated player I have seen. Hazard is nothing but a hype.
Re: SHOCKING! Hazard Named In The European Worst Team Of The Season by Godstraight(m): 8:42am On May 15, 2016
what is shocking here

(1) (Reply)

Fifa President, Gianni Infantino To Visit Nigeria / Paul Le Guen Rejects Super Eagles Technical Adviser’s Job / Meet Eric! The Guy Whose Job At The Olympics Is To Distribute Condoms (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.