Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Confusued Government. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Confusued Government. (363 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confusued Government. by BobNeli(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2016
I just hope Nigerians learnt there lessons. The greastest atrocity a man can deal himself is to deceive oneself and live in denials. As it stands now, it is cristal clear that Nigeria is on her way to creating another record in the Guiness book of records as the country to have operated the most incompetent, laughable and CONFUSED GOVERNMENT of all times. Just about three days back, the petroleum price regulatory agency of Nigeria under the directive of the presidency, anounced an inconclusive, undialoged new petrleum price which was completely unacceptable to the general public and has since then generated heated agitations of unacceptability from the masses. Wow! And just today, the VP Osibanjo himself shamlessly admits that the petroleum new pump price has not been announced. Hmmm! How much more confused can these clowns be? And I hope Buhari will not come out tomorrow to claim ignorance of these whole bruhaha? Petroleum is already selling N165.00 here in Bida, in reaction to the prior anouncement of the price increment. Fellow compatriots, its time to tell ourselves the truth. WE HAVE NO DIRECTIONAL, VISSIONABLE LEADERSHIP! ALL I can see here is utter nonentism in prevalence.
Re: Confusued Government. by Sunnymatey(m): 9:54am On May 14, 2016
I will lik to vote in a young

(1) (Reply)

Apc / The Difference Is Clear / Why Fulani Herdsmen Want Your Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.