Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit (37858 Views)

#bbnaija: Moyo Lawal Reacts To "Good Girl" Bambam Having Sex With Teddy A / Chika Ike squeezes her curves into figure-hugging green dress / Dominique Oputa Flaunts Her Curves In Sexy New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by DjValency(m): 8:13pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=okasadesaafaraw post=45623386][/quote]what is strong with you badass
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Pain(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2016
It is called keeping TAPs (Technology Aided Prostitution)..a new technique adopted by our girls to sell their wares on social media..it is the new face of prostitution and nollywood is at the forefront of it all. Ugly Cosmetic Aided Bittc-hes (CABs)
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by ucheezeigbo(m): 8:15pm On May 14, 2016
[quote author=okasadesaafaraw post=45623386][/quote]

You this scammer, just looking how to steal people info. Now wey fuel don cost you are now using fake Mtn site to steal.
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by greatman247(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2016
EroticAngelina:
any picture an actress or singer posts is always sexy. even the ones that aren't near sexy.

No mind dem jare, everything na sexy for them eyes so long na celeb dey involve. But to say the honest truth, this actress is sexy and very hot even though she's not too tall. Lol.
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by jtwest(m): 8:58pm On May 14, 2016
Hehehehe killer what!.... Omg I thinks working, I can't feel my toes..............................................................oh iyaf died!.......................................................no wait! Am not dead! Its because I was wearing toes I couldn't feel my socks. Buahahahhaha killer curves, me sef get killer curves na.
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by ijebu2020: 9:07pm On May 14, 2016
Hope I guess ure sikc like Moyo..what is good or sexxy about this Olosho dressing..will her parents be proud of her seeing her like this or can you also dress this way for your own parents to see............ugly things hisss
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 14, 2016
Okay,so how much for TDB?
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by UncleJudax(m): 9:47pm On May 14, 2016
Royals1st:
Who is she abge?
Ojo mmaduekwe's elder sister. grin
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by adexosteve(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2016
O boyu hey,dis one die ooo
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by adexosteve(m): 11:18pm On May 14, 2016
greatman247:

Dem dey tallness collect moni for bank.na tallness we want chop,abeggy d babe set

No mind dem jare, everything na sexy for them eyes so long na celeb dey involve. But to say the honest truth, this actress is sexy and very hot even though she's not too tall. Lol.
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by BAILMONEY: 11:23pm On May 14, 2016
HER TONGUE IS BIGGER THAN HER MOUTH
Re: Moyo Lawal Puts Her Curves In A Swimsuit by olameks: 1:11am On May 15, 2016
see her short legs

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dede Oneday: Nollywood Candle Night - Photos / Oge Okoye Celebrates One Million Instagram Followers With Hot Photos / Uti Nwachukwu And Toke Makinwa Vacation In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.