Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Tecno H5 Giving Problems - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno H5 Giving Problems (563 Views)

Tecno H5 At Give Away Price. / Affordable Tecno H5 For Sale / Tecno H5 Available At Cheap Price.check In For Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno H5 Giving Problems by misreal(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2016
the phone doessnt browse no matter how much i try,it switchess the network on by itsself and says android has stopped after a factory default.what do i do?
Re: Tecno H5 Giving Problems by Ndissle(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2016
misreal:
the phone doessnt browse no matter how much i try,it switchess the network on by itsself and says android has stopped after a factory default.what do i do?
Hello if u are in Lagos u can call me on 0803 860 3994 or u can chat me on whatsapp on the same number.. It will be solved and u will be happy again..
Re: Tecno H5 Giving Problems by teelaweee(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2016
Take it to carlcare center
Re: Tecno H5 Giving Problems by Carlcaresophia: 6:12am On May 18, 2016
misreal:
Hello Misreal! As for the problem you mentioned ,you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files. If the problem still exists, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our colleagues there will try to help you with your phone problem. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the State and city you are living in now. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Tablet 3 / Looking 4 D Most Viable But Cheaper Alternative 2 D Samsung Galaxy Note 4 / Having Problems With Airtel Psipon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.