Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Patoranking Finally Announces The Name Of His Debut Album Which Will Drop In 201 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Patoranking Finally Announces The Name Of His Debut Album Which Will Drop In 201 (784 Views)

Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures / Singer Patoranking Finally Welcome New Baby (photo) / Korede Bello Releases Tracklist Of His Debut Album, "Beloved" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patoranking Finally Announces The Name Of His Debut Album Which Will Drop In 201 by jide219(m): 12:06pm On May 14, 2016
You all might be wondering what the #GOE2016 on all Patoranking Instagram post means… Well, Pato has finally clears the Air.

The Superstar took to Instagram to let the world knows the name of his debut Album which will drop later this year will be.

See what he posted on IG:

#GOE2016 – God Over Everything

Cool Name for an Album if you ask me..

What do you think?

See some more photos of Patoranking rocking the GOE Pendants below:-

Re: Patoranking Finally Announces The Name Of His Debut Album Which Will Drop In 201 by axortedbabe(f): 12:26pm On May 14, 2016
My broda na God all d way o
Re: Patoranking Finally Announces The Name Of His Debut Album Which Will Drop In 201 by Rapmaestro(m): 12:50pm On May 14, 2016
God will do my own too
Re: Patoranking Finally Announces The Name Of His Debut Album Which Will Drop In 201 by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 14, 2016
is cool......na God sure pass... forget
Re: Patoranking Finally Announces The Name Of His Debut Album Which Will Drop In 201 by uyisteven(m): 2:02pm On May 14, 2016
fifth (5th) to comment when it hits FP...
Re: Patoranking Finally Announces The Name Of His Debut Album Which Will Drop In 201 by goldbim(f): 3:27pm On May 14, 2016
Tell me why he wnt have massive sales??he has acknowledged the owner of all cool cool..unlike someone that decided to advertise #weed# lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.jst saying..

(1) (Reply)

Davido And The Adelekes At Coco's Wedding (davido's Sister) / Ladies, Makeup And Trouser Can Take You To Hell - Born Again Actress Patience Oz / See The Photo That Has Got Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.