Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,617 members, 7,955,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:08 PM

A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student (33498 Views)

The Car Made By A Student Of John Bosco Institute Of Technology Ondo (Video) / A Car Made By University Of Benin Students (photo) / Car Made In Benue State By Uam Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by laprince(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2016
Just wait to be swept away.
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by ugwum007(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2016
Old news...
Kudos to him...
He is not anything close to young student..
What are the specs of the car?
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Mufasa27(m): 6:53pm On May 14, 2016
egwekwe:
What now happens if no sun and I am traveling on a journey?
you will push it sir
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by adaweezy(m): 6:56pm On May 14, 2016
mezynaija:
Nigeria is blessed, we have many talented youths, just that many feel so lazy to work. Most people who understands the Nigerian Economy knows vividly well that you don't wait for the Federal Government to provide you with work on or after after graduation. There is every need to be self employed.

The above car is made in Nigeria by a young OAU undergraduate. He has assembled a car that runs on solar and wind energy.

What is your take on this?

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/wow-see-solar-car-made-by-oau-student.html
Nairaland and Seun how many times will this make front page.... And thanks for banning me too....
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by skuribeebo: 7:00pm On May 14, 2016
Foolish man.
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Missyetty(f): 7:04pm On May 14, 2016
Impressive!
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by DaBullIT(m): 7:05pm On May 14, 2016
Have they been insulting you yet ? hahahahah They hate the truth

Ask them if the car drives, they don't know

ask them what's the process of the conversion of electrical to mechanical int he car, they don't know

Nothing to prove this is genuine but they'll hype as much as possible and attack anyone who challenges the post

Anyways , if i needed an electric car, i would choose a jeep hybrid, muscle hybrid or tesla that doesn't carry a big solar panel load

grin grin grin grin
OCTAVO:
He only welded a solar panel to the top of an old volkswagen. angry
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Othankz(m): 7:16pm On May 14, 2016
Old story ### anything new?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by hardywaltz(m): 7:34pm On May 14, 2016
Scam news

1 Like

Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by hringbraut: 8:00pm On May 14, 2016
Kikikiki! cheesy
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 14, 2016
must have cost him much sha. the machine i designed and fabricated was quite smaller but if i tell you the price eh. nice work though. kudos
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by olabode89(m): 8:16pm On May 14, 2016
mezynaija:
Nigeria is blessed, we have many talented youths, just that many feel so lazy to work. Most people who understands the Nigerian Economy knows vividly well that you don't wait for the Federal Government to provide you with work on or after after graduation. There is every need to be self employed.

The above car is made in Nigeria by a young OAU undergraduate. He has assembled a car that runs on solar and wind energy.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/05/wow-see-solar-car-made-by-oau-student.html

Stop recycling old stories. That guy was my course mate and we graduated in 2010!
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by kabiru1284: 8:16pm On May 14, 2016
nice one
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
OCTAVO:

Mediocre
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by DrayZee: 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
Lol. Someone welded a solar panel onto an old car and you call it innovation. That solar panel isn't even strong enough to power my electric toothbrush or TV, talk more of a car.

Spreading lies everywhere.
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by DIVINE78: 8:52pm On May 14, 2016
OCTAVO:
Says a dumb hater.
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by doskie(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2016
Lets face it.. Thats just a panel on a car. How many watts is that panel? Is it an ac panel? Whats the power of the motor it wants to turn? Its possible to charge a battery and drive a car with it.. But to call it solar car powered by one solar panel i need explanation.

1 Like

Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by tico1212(m): 9:41pm On May 14, 2016
He made solar or solar car....
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Austin234(m): 10:13pm On May 14, 2016
U are ignorant. Solar energy are stored in d inverter which are utilized even in d night when there's no sun.

egwekwe:
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 14, 2016
egwekwe:
It doesn't necessarily mean sun must be available for solar panel to save energy, as long as the day is bright its OK, but the intensity of the sun does affect the solar panel performance. And the energy is stored in a battery which can be use at any time.
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by sureprince(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2016
Op u sure the big uncle na student? He no get hair for head again o...seems he's spent all his life on the project
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by jidexpet(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2016
Captain Sege more power to ur elbow
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Nobody: 12:19am On May 15, 2016
That solar panel can't move that hunk of steel more than 5mph for more than 10mins before the batteries run out...he needs to remove the excess weight, he can use fibre glass, kevlar or carbon nano....basic engineering; thanks for trying though.
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Mcjades: 12:55am On May 15, 2016
Lol up oau, the best university in Africa cool .guys check this out. ..https://tobena..com.ng/2016/05/make-money-online-2016-and-forever.html
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by Nobody: 3:58am On May 15, 2016
mezynaija:

[img]http://x1.fjcdn.com/comments/4804283+_fddf24c1b1b2b692942910c62fc10e89.jpg[/img]
Re: A Solar Car Made By An OAU Student by chukzy700: 4:18am On May 15, 2016
rubish undecided undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asteroid Strikes Earth Off The Coast Of Iceland / The Sun Just Erupted With Its Most Powerful Solar Flare In 6 YEARS / Nigerian Man Rejoices As He Captures A Very Big Owl In His Home (Pics/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.