Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – (503 Views)

Vandals Killed While Trying To Blow Up Oil Pipeline In Bayelsa. Graphic Photos / Niger Delta Red Squad Members Nabbed By Security After Gun Battle In Rivers (Pic / Death In Imushin: Niger Delta Militants Want To Invade Ogun- CP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – by emamos: 2:04pm On May 14, 2016
President Muhammadu Buhari has reiterated his resolve to deal with those involved in blowing up oil installations in the Niger Delta region.
Assuring that such persons and their sponsors will be punished, Buhari disclosed that he had ordered service chiefs to get the perpetrators.
Buhari, who spoke on the sideline of his London meeting, said: “What I know is that I was elected by the whole country and the least I can do is to keep the country together somehow. I assure you we will develop the capacity to do it.
“If you can recall, I appointed a retired Brigadier General (Boroh). When I give people assignment, I develop terms of reference for them and I allow them to do their work. I understand the problem.
“I spoke with the Chief of Naval Staff and other service chiefs to work with him and help him to make sure that those who are blowing the installations, sabotaging investments in Nigeria, we will deal with them eventually.”
On whether his government has reneged on the amnesty programme, Buhari said: “They are saying that the agreement on amnesty, including payment and training and employment were not being met. These are their allegations.
“So we put this officer who is from there to revisit the agreement and get them and see which part of the agreement the Federal Government needs to fulfill.
lalasticlala,mynd44
http://dailypost.ng/2016/05/14/niger-delta-militants-blowing-up-oil-installations-will-regret-their-existence-buhari/
Re: Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – by Ezemann(m): 2:11pm On May 14, 2016
Brother if you did the necessary things the people won't have taken justice into their hands...
Re: Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – by eyeview: 2:23pm On May 14, 2016
While the fulani herdsmen who kill innocent lives are left untouched.
See the detailed instruction he has given the Army and Naval chiefs to flush out and punish those bombing pipelines while in the case of killing innocent souls in their communities by his kinsmen,he 'works silently'.
God, please remove this idiot from there.
He failed woefully in his first time and he has already failed the second time at it.
Re: Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – by modestofynest(m): 2:27pm On May 14, 2016
Whistling wash by techno at Mobil filling station and waiting for my turn to buy fuel wen I finish I go come back reply u sire
Re: Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – by Coolgent(m): 2:29pm On May 14, 2016
Go ahead PMB kill them all for the sake of our unity!
Re: Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – by vandirous(m): 3:11pm On May 14, 2016
gone are the days where d most populous black nation are hold for ransom by some useless fellows, watching in 3D as the fools nd their ineffectual buffoon sponsor are hunt down

I no call person name ooooooo
Re: Niger Delta Militants Blowing Up Oil Installations Will Regret Their Existence – by 9japride(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2016
U hate them but u all love their oil. Thieves and murderers

(1) (Reply)

I Had Sex With 400 Men In 5 Month – 22 Year Trafficked Victim Reveals / Bird Turn Human - Must Read / In Delta, Herdsmen Kill Three Villagers Daily, Rape Girls— Hon. Ivwurie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.