Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,279 members, 7,811,831 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? (2463 Views)

"I Will Never Forget Your Sacrifices" - President Buhari Tells His Supporters / "Recession Ends When Nigerians Can Eat 3 Times Daily" - Atiku Abubakar / Lai Mohammed: How Much Nigerians Can Make From Whistle-blowing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 2:15pm On May 14, 2016
1. Jamaica can never forget = BOB MARLEY
2. America can never forget = MICHEAL JACKSON
3. South Africa can never forget = MANDELA
4. Argentina can never forget = MARADONA
5. England can never forget = QUEEN ELIZABETH
6. Biafra can never forget = OJUKWU
7. Brazil can never forget = PELE
8. Nigeria can never forget =.......
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by MrKong: 2:18pm On May 14, 2016
General Sanni Abacha (GCFR, MFN, CNPP, SDP, CNN, GOC, MTN, XYZ & so on) cheesy

He unwittingly immortalized his name with his loot

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Flexherbal(m): 2:19pm On May 14, 2016
Dora Akunyili

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by hakeem4(m): 2:20pm On May 14, 2016
I can't forget the drunkard from otuoke

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 14, 2016
Me, myself, and I
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
the stealing is not corruption Sayer.
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 2:22pm On May 14, 2016
MrKong:
General Sanni Abacha (GCFR, MFN, CNPP, SDP, CNN, GOC, MTN, XYZ & so on) cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Pavarottii(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2016
Ofcourse the Hero of Democracy in Africa.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by todayboy: 2:24pm On May 14, 2016
Nigeria will never forget
Fela Kuti

6 Likes

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by sigiyaya(m): 2:28pm On May 14, 2016
Nigeria can never ever forget dem chukwuemeka odimuegwu ojukwu Eze igbo gburu gburu

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by lomprico(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2016
FELA!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by greatgod2012(f): 2:31pm On May 14, 2016
CHIEF OLUSEGUN OBASANJO.
Obj baba. Ebora owu

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by LesbianBoy(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2016
Nigerians can never forget GEJ (THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY) cool

Thunder fire buhari and his supporters angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 2:32pm On May 14, 2016
hakeem4:
I can't forget the drunkard from otuoke

What of the Dullard that said [size=18pt] Abacha never stole?
[/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Apelex(m): 2:34pm On May 14, 2016
LesbianBoy:
Nigerians can never forget GEJ (THE HERO OF OUR DEMOCRACY) cool

Thunder fire buhari and his supporters angry

Correct

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Kylekent59: 2:38pm On May 14, 2016
BUHARI
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2016
Depending on what part of the country you are from.
Igbo's will never forget Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 14, 2016
Zombies will go for one dullard from duara

But I go ojukwu! IKEMBA!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by nifton(m): 2:46pm On May 14, 2016
For me I can never forget Mrs Adedevoh(Ebola Heroine).
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 2:48pm On May 14, 2016
Kylekent59:
Sam okparaji. (who died after a match with [size=18pt] India
[/size])
click like if u think so

Na wa for you o o.

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by whitebeard(m): 2:49pm On May 14, 2016
abeg we are not remembering anybody in as much as people will choose to sit still at home and complain..!!
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by waice6571: 2:50pm On May 14, 2016
Kylekent59:
Sam okparaji. (who died after a match with india) click like if u think so

Did you mean India?

YOU must be one of those guys from Pluto.

You too believe that 99 - 1 India vs Nigeria story.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

What of the Dullard that said [size=18pt] Abacha never stole? [/size]
Liar, PMB never said Abacha never stole.
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by waice6571: 3:01pm On May 14, 2016
Unfortunately, Nigeria has not produced any politician of national credibility.

But in sport People like Austin Jay Jay Okocha, Kanu Nwakwo, Chioma Ajunwa, Mary Onyali made us forget those factors that divide us to and made us proud in the international Scene.

But no true Hero in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by waice6571: 3:05pm On May 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
Did the guy mention anyone's name?
By their post you shall judge them.
Zombistically corrupt and insensitive!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 3:10pm On May 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

I can't blame you because you were still wearing pampers when he said it.

By Ibrahim Shuaibu
Kano — The late military Head of State, Gen. Sani Abacha, did not loot the national treasury contrary to the general impression, two military former heads of state have said.

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, who ruled Nigeria between 1983 and 1985, and his successor, Gen. Ibrahim Babangida, gave Abacha the clean bill in Kano yesterday after the rememberance prayers marking 10 years of the death of Abacha, who ruled between 1993 and 1998.

http://allafrica.com/stories/200806090008.html

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by EbukaFran: 3:16pm On May 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:

What of the Dullard that said [size=18pt] Abacha never stole?
[/size]

Imagine this illiterate IPOB yoot calling another person a dullard

grin grin grin grin

Wetin we no go see for nairaland
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2016
PhockPhockMan:
I can't blame you because you were still wearing pampers when he said it.

Post the link with the exact quote from PMB. You think you're smart?
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
EbukaFran:

Imagine this illiterate IPOB yoot calling another person a dullard

grin grin grin grin

Wetin we no go see for nairaland

I've noticed your existence, Oya go and jubilate.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by ariesbull: 3:36pm On May 14, 2016
It's Ojukwu others are Buffon
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by EbukaFran: 3:43pm On May 14, 2016
Sorry just had to laugh so hard

grin grin grin

A man that has been murdering the English language since you joined NL and you call somebody else a dullard?

grin grin grin

Chai u fit kill person oo

PhockPhockMan:

I've noticed your existence, Oya go and jubilate.
Re: Who Is The Man Nigerians Can Never Forget.......? by PhockPhockMan: 3:43pm On May 14, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Post the link with the exact quote from PMB. You think you're smart?

I know shame and disbelief has covered your face already for sticking with a fellow who is not, has never been and will never be a honest / honourable man.

So Unfortunate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG To US Congressman Man Morino:you Are Poorly Inform About Nigeria / Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo Waiting For Trump To Call / See What Formal President OBJ Says About GEJ. (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.