Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Africa Has A Long Way To Go If This Is True (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Africa Has A Long Way To Go If This Is True (photo) (2317 Views)

Hilarious Picture : Funny But True (photo) / Caption This Hilarious, But Very True Photo. / Jokes Apart! Heaven Knows That This Is True (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Has A Long Way To Go If This Is True (photo) by Hardeyoye: 3:53pm On May 14, 2016
Can this interview between President Mugabe and CNN reporter be true? I want to believe it is a joke or else, Africa has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Africa Has A Long Way To Go If This Is True (photo) by Niyeal(m): 6:07pm On May 14, 2016
yea
Re: Africa Has A Long Way To Go If This Is True (photo) by MRBrownJ: 6:09pm On May 14, 2016
it must be a joke as he probably knows that nobody ever landed on the moon
Re: Africa Has A Long Way To Go If This Is True (photo) by youngin(m): 10:00pm On May 14, 2016
MRBrownJ:
it must be a joke as he probably knows that nobody ever landed on the moon
are u kidding me.....which century are u in?? I don't want to believe you're a literate
Re: Africa Has A Long Way To Go If This Is True (photo) by MRBrownJ: 3:28pm On May 15, 2016
youngin:
are u kidding me.....which century are u in?? I don't want to believe you're a literate

my brotha, you have all the rights to believe what you want for yourself, but i have a brain and i intend to use it.
any smart person knows that the image we have of the flag on the moon is FAKE. so the question is why a FAKE pic if they really landed on the moon? and also why, after more than 40yrs, nobody has ever tried to go back there again (if really there was a successful moon landing)? not the Russian, not the Chinese, no European space prog, strange isnt it?! we are sending robots to Mars but yet, the moon that is a stone throw away is simply ignored by everyone? i guess nobody wants to be the 2nd state landing on the moon, yeah?

when they have better pictures of the moon landing, i'll start believing in it, until then.....
here is a BBC doc on the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPEPRgfVlU4
Re: Africa Has A Long Way To Go If This Is True (photo) by Aremu01(m): 7:54pm On May 15, 2016
That is really funny. Mugabe my rose model

(1) (Reply)

My Compilation Of Funny Pictures / Goons Media Comedy / Hahahahaha All This Slay Queens Be Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.