Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Shipping Companies/freight Agents From China To Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shipping Companies/freight Agents From China To Nigeria (574 Views)

List Of Shipping Companies In Nigeria / Info For Real Estate Agents From Estateng.com / 3000 Dock Workers Retrenched As 20 Shipping Companies Shut Operations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shipping Companies/freight Agents From China To Nigeria by Ighohor: 4:53pm On May 14, 2016
Hello friends, my name Ighohor.
I have been trying to get a comprehensive list of shipping companies and freight agents from China to Nigeria but my research had yielded very few answers. I am using this opportunity to plead with the senior men around here to help post their knowledge and experiences with different shipping agents. Website and email address will be most appreciated.
Hopefully, this thread will go a long way in helping young entrepreneurs to build and fully utilize their potentials in the world of importations
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shipping Companies/freight Agents From China To Nigeria by Ighohor: 9:44pm On May 15, 2016
I have been trying to get a comprehensive list of shipping companies and freight agents from china to nigeria but my research had yielded very few answers. I am using this opportunity to plead with the senior men around here to help post their knowledge and experiences with different shipping agents. Website and email address will be most appreciated.
Hopefully, this thread will go a long way in helping young entrepreneurs to build and fully utilize their potentials in the world of importations
Thanks.
Re: Shipping Companies/freight Agents From China To Nigeria by adewaled(m): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2016
When it comes to shipping from China and some Asian Countries you can rely on Distinctcushy freight services.

Distinctcushy Freight

1, Egbeyemi Street, Idi-Iroko Bus-Stop, Ijede Road, Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria

Phone: +2347053630607

Email: business@freightdrive.info

Re: Shipping Companies/freight Agents From China To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Ighohor:
I have been trying to get a comprehensive list of shipping companies and freight agents from China to Nigeria but my research had yielded very few answers. I am using this opportunity to plead with the senior men around here to help post their knowledge and experiences with different shipping agents. Website and email address will be most appreciated.
Thanks.

Do you need a shipping company or shipping companies?

(1) (Reply)

TUC Concludes Majority Take With N80bn Investment In Unity Bank / 2 / Customized Tree Branch USB Flash Drive Bark Color To Promote Tourist Attractions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.