Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:39 PM

Bank's Exchange Rates - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bank's Exchange Rates (669 Views)

The Currency Exchange Rates For Today, August 1, 2017 / Naira Exchange Rates Today / Naira Exchange Rates Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bank's Exchange Rates by emxglas: 5:30pm On May 14, 2016
Gentlemen, the CBN official rate for exchange of dollar has for a long time stood at N199.50k per dollar. In this regard you would observe that if you receive dollar payment from a client abroad, what you will see in your Nigerian bank account will be the naira equivalent of the Central Bank's exchange rate of N199.50k. However, if you are to purchase something abroad from your bank in Nigeria here, they will charge you a whooping N320 per Dollar which actually is a black market price. If you remove N199.50k from N320, a given bank will be making a whooping N120.50k from just one single dollar. Then multiply this by how many millions and billions of dollars going in and out of this year country. I don't know who is with me on this kind of experience, pls every body kindly share your experiences in this regard with us, let's talk about it.
Re: Bank's Exchange Rates by emxglas: 12:17pm On May 18, 2016
Please has anybody been paid in dollar and received payment in Naira? Pls share with me, I just wanna know

(1) (Reply)

Solving Captcha Or Paid Survey Which One Is The Best To Engage / Details Of New NCC Payment Plan For MTN Fine. / What You Should Know About Www.dollarz.thwglobal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.