Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (30128 Views)

Military Raids Tompolo's Home In Oporoza, Delta State / Soldiers Shoot At Random In Oporoza, Warri, Delta State / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by metromediaboss: 6:03pm On May 14, 2016
WARRI- FIERCE-LOOKING soldiers invaded Oporoza, the traditional headquarters of Gbaramatu Kingdom, Warri South-West Local Government Area, Delta State, again, on Saturday, the second time in five days, allegedly in search of militants of the Niger Delta Avengers, the group bombing oil pipelines in the state.

Sources said the military men, numbering about 30, stormed the riverine community at about 7.30 am in four gunboats and strutted about, evoking suspicions of imminent brutalization in the fatigued villagers.

Last Monday, at about 12.30 am, soldiers visited the community on a similar mission and did not depart until 5.00 am.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/soldiers-invade-oporoza/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by michiyke2003(m): 6:09pm On May 14, 2016
I hope this invasion won't escalate to something else.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by Benjom(m): 6:13pm On May 14, 2016
Buhari boys no dey smile o. Wey them?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 14, 2016
Mission imposible

The FG should dialogue with them

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by ba7man(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2016
Militants...... the new Boko Haram.

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by hypertension(m): 6:24pm On May 14, 2016
If I Call Buhari A Dullard Now Some people Will Want To Kill Me..

Why Fight The Heartbeat Of The Economy

This President Does Not Have Common Sense

HE IS A DULLARDKPO

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by medpren: 6:31pm On May 14, 2016
Ok..fine...good. Now that buhari the sherrifat have sent 30 soldiers. No more bombs on oil platforms.The struggle for resource control and other issues in the Niger-delta have come to end!
Buhari is the wisest Sherrifat in town! grin

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by phlemzy: 7:23pm On May 14, 2016
2nd invasion in 5days! Hope they won't come back empty handed?
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by DaBullIT(m): 8:14pm On May 14, 2016
I Wish it doesn't too

But who are we kidding ? they asked for this !!! , I have more than 50 usernames of people who have been praising Niger Delta Avengers for blowing up pipelines

I won't mention anyone of them now until the news says the situation escalated and some / most of them (Niger Delta Avengers) have been arrested , killed, detained or wounded

Then i'll call them and see if they'll blame Buhari for sparing Boko haram and attacking Niger Delta

As you can see those cowards are nowhere to be found like their master tompolo , like Dokubo and like their ancestor Ojukwu , they run away when they sense heat

@HTWOOW

note this comment and remind me later , Thank you @mynd44 , this is not wishing harm on anyone incase the people mourning for GEJ's loss decide to frame me
michiyke2003:
I hope this invasion won't escalate to something else.

Metromediaboss , What are you hoping to achieve by saying
Sources said the military men, numbering about 30, stormed the riverine community at about 7.30 am in four gunboats and strutted about, evoking suspicions of imminent brutalization in the fatigued villagers.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by biz9ja(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by ricsman(m): 8:20pm On May 14, 2016
just 30!!!!

anyway they can't find them like that na.....the NDA aren't fools to hang around. abi na to pick all able body youths as suspect?

its well shaa.....hope I'm not saying a poor man's prayer because I aren't poor!!!!
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by hringbraut: 8:20pm On May 14, 2016
Softly softly.
odi massacre on my mind.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by kenbee(f): 8:20pm On May 14, 2016
Where Tompolo dey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by kings09(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2016
Military v NDA, fight! In mortal kombat mode
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by Spanner4(m): 8:21pm On May 14, 2016
Glued to my 8D tv

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by goldenceo1: 8:21pm On May 14, 2016
Amnesty Int should be put on red alert.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 14, 2016
War is brewing

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by EbukaFran: 8:23pm On May 14, 2016
Pejah:
Mission imposible

The FG should dailoug with them

Go school You no gree

And you are one of those calling Buhari a dullard

smh

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
hmmmm nawa oo these militants again
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by lielbree: 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
Hmmm let's pray against civil war
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by EbukaFran: 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
DaBullIT:
I Wish it doesn't too

But who are we kidding ? they asked for this !!! , I have more than 50 usernames of people who have been praising Niger Delta Avengers for blowing up pipelines

I won't mention anyone of them now until the news says the situation escalated and some / most of them (Niger Delta Avengers) have been arrested , killed, detained or wounded

Then i'll call them and see if they'll blame Buhari for sparing Boko haram and attacking Niger Delta

As you can see those cowards are nowhere to be found like their master tompolo , like Dokubo and like their ancestor Ojukwu , they run away when they sense heat

@HTWOOW

note this comment and remind me later , Thank you @mynd44 , this is not wishing harm on anyone incase the people mourning for GEJ's loss decide to frame me

Metromediaboss , What are you hoping to achieve by saying

100% they are all IPOBians

Igbos are mentally sick

28 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by emeejinsm: 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
ndi ara

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by omooba969(m): 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
Ok
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by Pidggin(f): 8:25pm On May 14, 2016
Futile effort. They did this same thing when they were looking for Tompolo, yet dem no find am, useless set of people smiley

14 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by Abeymills(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2016
He who lives in a glass house should not trows...bubuhari u started all dis long b4 nw an atack on bokoharam is an attack on d north wat a shame mr bubu

7 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by Lilimax(f): 8:25pm On May 14, 2016
Hoping that Odi's saga won't repeat itself embarassed
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by anigold(m): 8:25pm On May 14, 2016
metromediaboss:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/soldiers-invade-oporoza/

this drama is fantastically embarassingly dramatic so you mean soldiers forgot going after boko haram and armed fulani herdsmen.... Iso right this only happens in a scam called Nigeria..

5 Likes

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by tayebest(m): 8:26pm On May 14, 2016
hypertension:

HE IS A DULLARDKPO

dude, the Amnesty programme given to dem has not stopped so why are they spilling their land??

oh I guess dey want Buhari to still clean up their mess all because they are the 'heartbeat' of the economy!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by refiner(f): 8:26pm On May 14, 2016
undecided.......speechless!
Re: Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants by akwunmi(m): 8:27pm On May 14, 2016
hypertension:

HE IS A DULLARDKPO
If I say sum pple b mumu, som mumu supporter go want talk,wich sense DE inside wetin u de talk nw, som de try 2 destroy d state ń u expect our president 2b smiling @dem...??god help ó. Wù is d dullard here?

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Desecration Of Court: Group Asks CJN To Bar Judges From DSS Cases / Supreme Court Declares Executive Order 10 Unconstitutional / PDP Rescues "Go And Die" Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.