Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds From Charity Match To Patients In GH. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds From Charity Match To Patients In GH. (595 Views)

Churchill, Praiz, Ruggedman Thrill 4 Nigerian Team At Accra Charity Match (Video / Peter Okoye,AY And Osita Iheme In Instabul,Turkey For Eto's Charity Match(photos / Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Soccer Match: Nigerian Team Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds From Charity Match To Patients In GH. by money121(m): 6:03pm On May 14, 2016
Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds from Charity Match to Patients in Ghana

Proceeds from the Juliet Ibrahim Celebrity Soccer Match which held on May 1, 2016 between female Ghanaian and Nigerian celebrities at the Lizzy Sports Complex has been donated to 4 out of the 7 patients initially targeted to benefit from it.

The donation was made on May 12, 2016 at Msuites hotel in Accra, Ghana to Cynthia Greaves , Richard Yeboah , Fredrick Nelson, Ernest Baah. The beneficiaries who all need over 40,000 dollars each for kidney transplants will in the meantime use the donation for their dialysis treatment.
Expressing her displeasure at the paltry amount realised from the event, Juliet Ibrahim on Joy FM’s 'Late Night Express' with Kofi Laing had this to say;

“People are not helping. I’m so disappointed in Ghanaians because people could have come out, it was only ten cedis and people could have paid that"

“It’s not even up to the amount I spent on the game, putting everything together. I could have used that money and just given it to the patients instead of doing all I did”.

The cost of dialysis is ¢260 three times a week and the philanthropic actress is calling on anyone who wants to support the foundation to visit her www.julietibrahimfoundation.org

email; Info@julietibrahimfoundation.org
Donate@julietibrahimfoundation.org

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/05/juliet-ibrahim-foundation-donates.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe

Re: Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds From Charity Match To Patients In GH. by money121(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2016
nice one
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds From Charity Match To Patients In GH. by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 14, 2016
nice try
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds From Charity Match To Patients In GH. by Afrok(m): 6:14pm On May 14, 2016
God Bless her... I could've given something with all those assets they displayed that day, but I didn't see them live and can't trust camera and video coz SEEN IS BELIEVING kiss.
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds From Charity Match To Patients In GH. by goldbim(f): 6:57pm On May 14, 2016
God bless her kind heart.hosting a charity match is not for Africans.some'll only see it as a means of entertainment and a way to enrich themselves...all the same,you are giving back to the society,may you never lack!(amen)..
Re: Juliet Ibrahim Foundation Donates Proceeds From Charity Match To Patients In GH. by pretydiva(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2016
Nice of her

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel’s Album,‘new Era’ Makes It To No 3 On Itunes (PICS) / Different Types Of Nigerian Girls You’ll Come Across / Tiwa Savage's Estranged Husband, Teebillz Gets Another Heavy Blow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.