Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

With Friends Like Obasanjo, Buhari Doesn't Need Enemies - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / With Friends Like Obasanjo, Buhari Doesn't Need Enemies (369 Views)

Obasanjo: Buhari Ignored Federal Character In Security Chiefs’ Appointments / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo & Buhari In 1978 & Now / Obasanjo: Buhari Not Hot In Economic Affairs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With Friends Like Obasanjo, Buhari Doesn't Need Enemies by Naijiant: 7:12pm On May 14, 2016
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo said on Monday about President Muhammadu Buhari: "He is not a hot person when it comes to economy. He is not a very hot person when it comes to foreign affairs".

Details: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/friends-like-obasanjo-buhari-doesnt-need-enemies/
Re: With Friends Like Obasanjo, Buhari Doesn't Need Enemies by omokab: 8:19pm On May 14, 2016
I don't normally believe in anything said by Obasanjo. I have never been his fan for one day and I can never be. Hot in military but not hot in economy is by what measure? Somebody building refineries which your govt cannot build for eight years is not hot in economy. The budget have shown his commitment in transportation and foreign in investment in transportation too. Roads construction will soon commence with housing which obasanjo government was unable to do for eight years. Lagos-ibadan express road which suppose to be his first priority was left untouched for eight years. If you ask his fans they will only tell you that he brought telecommunication which I don't any country of the world that, have not developed in mobile telecommunication. The corruption he was talking about is the little he could recovered from abacha looted fund and view others while many remain silenced till today. Let him wait for the end of this year and when next budget is paased before he can say Buari is not good or cold on economy matters.one thing I observe with him is that he doesn't like any other person to perform better than him that why he's good in criticising others.

(1) (Reply)

Good Morning, President Buhari / “our Eye Don Open,we Dont Want Change Again”- Buhari Spending N3.9bn On Asorock / Kaduna To Beef Up Security Surveillance, Install CCTV - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.