Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website (873 Views)

10 Most Important SEO To Rapidly Grow Your Website Traffic / How Do I Set Up Broadcast Group On Phone / Top On-page Seo To Optimise Your Posts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 14, 2016
I need ur help on SEO setting pls
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by mokoshalb(m): 9:10pm On May 14, 2016
princeafeez:
what SEO settings, blog or website....?
If a blog, just follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2949974/how-boost-traffic-40 if its a website, then I can help you strengthen the SEO of your website for a FEE...
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 14, 2016
mokoshalb:
If a blog, just follow this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2949974/how-boost-traffic-40 if its a website, then I can help you strengthen the SEO of your website for a FEE...
its a website bro.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by bizfirst: 12:51am On May 15, 2016
princeafeez:

What do you mean by "SEO Setting?"

Do you need the correct settings to some SEO plugin or are simply interested in garnering more traffic, organic wise?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by Nobody: 4:48am On May 15, 2016
bizfirst:

What do you mean by "SEO Setting?"

Do you need the correct settings to some SEO plugin or are simply interested in garnering more traffic, organic wise?
traffic
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by mokoshalb(m): 6:16am On May 15, 2016
princeafeez:

its a website bro.
I can help you strengthen your SEO to rank among other top websites in your niche...
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by Emmysteve(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
What is the difference between website and blog?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by Nobody: 8:14am On May 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
I can help you strengthen your SEO to rank among other top websites in your niche...
help me bro,i wil appreciate.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by mokoshalb(m): 1:20pm On May 15, 2016
princeafeez:
help me bro,i wil appreciate.
PM me
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by Nobody: 2:31pm On May 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
PM me
facebook nr wia ?
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by mokoshalb(m): 2:59pm On May 15, 2016
pm
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 15, 2016
mokoshalb:
whatsapp 08060505755
ok
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by seoconsultant(m): 6:47pm On May 15, 2016
if you will love to learn it then you can read extensive post on it
What is Onpage Optimization in SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and How To Optimize Website.
then off page optimization is where your link building skills come into play...don't forget your social media optimization (social presence and share/distribution of your url on top social sites).
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by bizfirst: 9:38am On May 16, 2016
princeafeez:

traffic

SEO is a subject that is very broad...it is impossible to 'teach' you even the bare basics here.

My advice is simple:

1. Get a dedicated book on the subject and read up - then, you can ask questions where you don't understand. I have a such a book available on Amazon Kindle: 'SEO 101'. Kindly find the link here: https://www.amazon.com/SEO-101-Optimization-WordPress-Beginners-ebook/dp/B018A9WDCK.

2. Hop right to SEO dedicated blogs like SearchEngine Land, Backlinko etc, subscribe to their newsletters and read up all that you can.

I wish you the very best.
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by EhyAig: 5:54pm On May 16, 2016
Is your website built using wordpress? If yes, install yoast seo plugin but you still have to know what to do to get the right results. Better still, consult me 0 7 0 3 4 7 1 9 8 9 6 for proper seo.
princeafeez:
Re: Help!!! How Can I Set Seo To My Website by DJoseph4Real: 9:58am On May 17, 2016
princeafeez:

I have a video that practically reveals to you on how to connect/index your website to multiple Search Engines, like Google, Bing, Ask.com, etc which enables your website to appear whenever anyone searches for any keyword corresponding to your products or services with a code to use and confirm that truely, your website has be indexed in more than 14 Search Engines (Optimization) if you need the video, the video costs N4,000 only. But if you prefer me to do it for you, the cost becomes N3,000 only. Contact me on 08065790083

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense For Sale / More Photos Of Mark Zuckerberg Trekking On The Streets Of Yaba To Tech Company / I Still Can't Believe That This Site Is Running On Wordpress..best SO FAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.