Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) (1314 Views)

Photos Of Accident That Occurred Along Makurdi - Lafia Expressway. / SEE The Accident That Occurred At Anwia Nkwanta Near De-nero Club--GRAPHIC / Accident Just Occurred In Ibadan Express Road..(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by thexzy(m): 9:23pm On May 14, 2016
This Accident happened 1meter away from my Car. It happened that the Car I was following behind tried overtaking another Car in the front but didn't calculate it well before taking the decision, dashed into the other lane though on phone call. So on overtaking, he mistakenly noticed that a Transfavour Bus that was coming from Port Harcourt has been flashing him to clear off... Instead of him to have switched back to his normal lane, kept on maintaining that lane which the bus was coming from, when the bus driver noticed the upcoming Corolla car towards his lane dodged to the most minimal space that was available coz after that there was a shallow ditch beside. When the bus driver, ran out of dodging space it finally resulted in a collision between both cars. Bottomline: Thank God there was no casualty.

Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:26pm On May 14, 2016
Thank God no life was lost

Na God Win

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by divinehand2003(m): 9:31pm On May 14, 2016
It sounds and looks like a scene in Nollywood movies.
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 14, 2016
Thank God there was no casualty.
Meanwhile, before overtaking, u should be able to see beyond the car u want to overtake, know the condition of ur car before overtaking (in terms of response), this is common sense, there is no exponential theory to it.
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by osesology(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2016
Thank God it didn't get worse than that

1 Like

Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by Stuntkid172(m): 9:46pm On May 14, 2016
Op. Op. Op
hw many times i call you.?.
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by Leobrain(m): 10:12pm On May 14, 2016
op, did that accident occur in Akwa Ibom?
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by segebobo: 10:19pm On May 14, 2016
Thank God no life was lost...
OP, the accident is NOT fatal
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:35pm On May 15, 2016
segebobo:
Yeah, exactly it wasnt fatal @ all OP
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by thexzy(m): 4:49pm On May 15, 2016
divinehand2003:
It sounds and looks like a scene in Nollywood movies.
It happened live in my front....I was directly driving behind the Corolla Car in the pix. When it happened I had to dodge the two collided vehicles via a very narrow path. Is only God that saved the situation
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by thexzy(m): 5:11pm On May 15, 2016
segebobo:
until the driver'§ leg is amputated or someone dies before the word "Fatal" will come into play abi? Forgetting that there are accidents that occur not even as serious as this but the number of casualties will be high....I believe such should be termed Fatal with less impact.
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by thexzy(m): 5:45pm On May 15, 2016
Leobrain:
op, did that accident occur in Akwa Ibom?
yea
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by segebobo: 6:37pm On May 15, 2016
thexzy:
until the driver'§ leg is amputated or someone dies before the word "Fatal" will come into play abi? Forgetting that there are accidents that occur not even as serious as this but the number of casualties will be high....I believe such should be termed Fatal with less impact.
A fatal accident results in a least one death. Since no death was recorded in this particular incident fatal is a wrong adjective to use to qualify it. Think of some other word to describe this incident apart from 'fatal'
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by thexzy(m): 7:13pm On May 15, 2016
segebobo:

A fatal accident results in a least one death. Since no death was recorded in this particular incident fatal is a wrong adjective to use to qualify it. Think of some other word to describe this incident apart from 'fatal'
Noted....thanks for the correction Sir
Re: A Fatal Accident That Occurred In A Nairalander'§ Front(photos) by segebobo: 7:58pm On May 15, 2016
thexzy:
Noted....thanks for the correction Sir
You're welcome.. we learn from each other

(1) (Reply)

What's The Name Of This Creature? / Keys Pro / Man Raped By Two Men In Horrific Late Night Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.