Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,793 members, 7,956,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:44 PM

Interview- Pls Who Else Got This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview- Pls Who Else Got This (2914 Views)

Interview Pls Help Me Out How True / Interview Pls House Help Me Out Pls / Orange Groups Invitation For Interview: Pls Who Else Got This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by hillso7(m): 10:43pm On May 14, 2016
You are invited for an interview at Pinnah Foods Ltd. (THE ICE CREAM FACTORY) 5, ADMIRALTY WAY LEKKI PHASE I, LAGOS.
Pls any useful info about this company Pls? Would really appreciate your comments. Thanks
Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by engrfaruq(m): 10:48pm On May 14, 2016
hillso7:
You are invited for an interview at Pinnah Foods Ltd. (THE ICE CREAM FACTORY) 5, ADMIRALTY WAY LEKKI PHASE I, LAGOS.
Pls any useful info about this company Pls? Would really appreciate your comments. Thanks

Yes of course you definitely need some help. you need to click on to www.google.com and ask everything that you want to knowabout the company.

Is My Answer Helpful?
Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by nurez305(m): 11:59pm On May 14, 2016
are you a graduate of accounting?
Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by hillso7(m): 7:37am On May 15, 2016
nurez305:
are you a graduate of accounting?
yes
Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by nurez305(m): 12:39pm On May 15, 2016
hillso7:
yes
OK, those people are not serious, I was there last 2 week for the same position. Just prepare your mind for 60 different questions base on Accounting (objective and sub objectives) but very very simple. try to know three match accounting, debit and credit rule etc. you will find it easy sha. there problem is the pay and they can use that to disqualify you.

Goodluck
Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by oladefirst2(m): 2:08pm On May 15, 2016
Their pay is ok. I have a friend who got employed as an accountant and he is collecting 100k for a start but u need to know the basic accounting principles because that is what they are interested in. Also u must know how to use Peachtree accounting software cos its a manufacturing industry. As for the pay, you can peg it st 130 or 120 then u can reach agreement on 110 or 100. I was told some are collecting 130k, 120k ,110k ,100 and 80k depending on ur negotiation.

1 Like

Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by oladefirst2(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2016
As for those who wrote the test a week ago, I was told none of you passed the cut off mark. So tighten ur belt
Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by hillso7(m): 9:19pm On May 15, 2016
nurez305:
OK, those people are not serious, I was there last 2 week for the same position. Just prepare your mind for 60 different questions base on Accounting (objective and sub objectives) but very very simple. try to know three match accounting, debit and credit rule etc. you will find it easy sha. there problem is the pay and they can use that to disqualify you.

Goodluck
thank bro
Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by hillso7(m): 9:20pm On May 15, 2016
oladefirst2:
Their pay is ok. I have a friend who got employed as an accountant and he is collecting 100k for a start but u need to know the basic accounting principles because that is what they are interested in. Also u must know how to use Peachtree accounting software cos its a manufacturing industry. As for the pay, you can peg it st 130 or 120 then u can reach agreement on 110 or 100. I was told some are collecting 130k, 120k ,110k ,100 and 80k depending on ur negotiation.
Thanks bro
Re: Interview- Pls Who Else Got This by ifeoluwa(f): 7:18pm On Sep 13, 2022
I have an interview on Thursday with pinnacle food pls I want to ask what I should knw about the place and how much is der pay now
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: Any Information About This Company / Please Help Confirm / pls Hurry now to Procure UNICAF Scholarship!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.