Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Plz Come To My Aid..wanna Add Contact Us On Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Plz Come To My Aid..wanna Add Contact Us On Blog (774 Views)

I Want To Guest Post On Blog And Paying #5,000 Per Post / Help, Ads Don't Appear On Blog Posts. / Build Your Blog By Reading 10 Solarex Articles On Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Come To My Aid..wanna Add Contact Us On Blog by mainevibez(m): 7:40am On May 15, 2016
some one should plz come to my aid..on full tutorial on how to add the following to ...about us,contact us,privacy policies, advertise with us
Re: Plz Come To My Aid..wanna Add Contact Us On Blog by lakes99: 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
mainevibez:
some one should plz come to my aid..on full tutorial on how to add the following to ...about us,contact us,privacy policies, advertise with us

check how it is placed on my blog......if u want yours like that.....lemme know
then we can start the learning and if you want to place yours in a specific place (maybe at the footer) on ur blog let me know
we have different approach to it.
Re: Plz Come To My Aid..wanna Add Contact Us On Blog by mainevibez(m): 3:58pm On May 15, 2016
lakes99:

check how it is placed on my blog......if u want yours like that.....lemme know
then we can start the learning and if you want to place yours in a specific place (maybe at the footer) on ur blog let me know
we have different approach to it.
plz lets start
Re: Plz Come To My Aid..wanna Add Contact Us On Blog by lakes99: 8:44pm On May 15, 2016
mainevibez:

login to ur dashboard
click page (create new page)
make the page title 'contact us' and add whatever u want there and publish
repeat for ABOUT US, PRIVACY etc

goto Layout
At the side bar u'll click add gadget

from the pop up u'l see

scroll down to where u have pages and select it

u'l see the pages u created earlier..... check them and save

this is the simplest method i can think of

(1) (Reply)

IctForChange: Federal government employing 2000 Youths / Nigerian Non Hosted Adsense For Sale Cheaply / Acute Email Ids Production Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.