Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,567 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Fada Fada By Phyno Is almost The Same Thing With Connect - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Fada Fada By Phyno Is almost The Same Thing With Connect (983 Views)

A Brand New Song (featuring Phyno) Is Here Check It Out / [lyrics] Phyno Ft. Olamide – Fada Fada (ghetto Gospel) Mp3 And Video / VIDEO: Phyno – “fada Fada” Ft. Olamide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fada Fada By Phyno Is almost The Same Thing With Connect by Nobody: 8:47am On May 15, 2016
Apart from me who else noticed it, if u haven't noticed try to listen to both songs, just that different producers produced the two songs and olamide jumped on fada fada, the same beat just a few mixing, buh fada fada will get more airplays more than connect, kudos to Phyno
Re: Fada Fada By Phyno Is almost The Same Thing With Connect by gtrader: 10:18am On May 15, 2016
Not same song, not same wordings but the beat almost same. Fada is more interesting to me.
Re: Fada Fada By Phyno Is almost The Same Thing With Connect by Nobody: 10:32am On May 15, 2016
Phyno's verse kinda sounded the same though. I never enjoyed olamide's verse. I felt phyno killed it. maybe its cos of that connect flavor I felt in it. my love for connect is not negotiable.
Re: Fada Fada By Phyno Is almost The Same Thing With Connect by Nobody: 1:42pm On May 15, 2016
difakozigi:
Phyno's verse kinda sounded the same though. I never enjoyed olamide's verse. I felt phyno killed it. maybe its cos of that connect flavor I felt in it. my love for connect is not negotiable.
gbam

(1) (Reply)

Broadcast Journalist Olalomi Ejire, Dies At 54 / Who's The Real Starboy Between Wizkid And The Weeknd? / Video: Kendrick Lamar – Dna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.