Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website (1217 Views)

Php/asp/laravel Developer Needed For A Flight Booking Website / I Need Cost Of Designing An Online Shopping Website / What The Cost of Designing & Hosting A Website With These Features (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by ProHuntConsult: 8:59am On May 15, 2016
Please can anyone tell me the cost implication involved in setting up a website for hotel booking? The website I actually need is just for hotels in Lagos only and also there should be a feature for airport transfer booking as well.

I will appreciate all reasonable contribution as to how I can go about this at the best possible price.
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by Nairalander01: 9:08am On May 15, 2016
150K upwards depending on the additional features you might want.
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by ProHuntConsult: 9:15am On May 15, 2016
Nairalander01:
150K upwards depending on the additional features you might want.

Wow is that not too much sir? I don't want it to be as big as those jovago or wakanow because am only dealing with hotels in Lagos.

All I want is an organised platform where I can list hotels, put their features and some pictures maximum of 4 and there will be a button to make a booking for a particular date. All bookings then comes directly to my mail and I confirm with the hotel if such date is available and if it is I send the client a confirmation email of their booking.

I will also want the booking emails sent to me by clients to be printable because that is what I will be taking to the hotels as evidence that the bookings came through my website
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by beatsbyj2g(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2016
ProHuntConsult:

Wow is that not too much sir? I don't want it to be as big as those jovago or wakanow because am only dealing with hotels in Lagos.

All I want is an organised platform where I can list hotels, put their features and some pictures maximum of 4 and there will be a button to make a booking for a particular date. All bookings then comes directly to my mail and I confirm with the hotel if such date is available and if it is I send the client a confirmation email of their booking.

I will also want the booking emails sent to me by clients to be printable because that is what I will be taking to the hotels as evidence that the bookings came through my website

i will develop this site for you for 80k plus hosting
send me a mail olasubomifemi98@gmail.com or drop yours and i will get back to you...
or whatsapp 08105460858 and lets discuss in lenght about what for need this web appliction to do for you.

visit my web page @installappservices.com
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by shineforthmedia: 12:45pm On May 15, 2016
ProHuntConsult:
Please can anyone tell me the cost implication involved in setting up a website for hotel booking? The website I actually need is just for hotels in Lagos only and also there should be a feature for airport transfer booking as well.
I will appreciate all reasonable contribution as to how I can go about this at the best possible price.

we can help you design a customised wordpress theme which makes editing content extremely simple. But there are still some more details we need before you can get a final quote.
You can contact us on
info@shineforthmedia.com
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by havilahconsults: 1:49pm On May 15, 2016
For hotels booking, Havilah Consults can get it done for you @ low cost as possible. Just for a year hosting cost u N3000 and design fee is only N25k. All you have to do is to contact us on 08051343914 or 07067190222.
Better still you can do it yourself just follow the link http://www.gossipnigeria247.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/WEB-HOSTING-AND-WEB-DESIGN-PG.pdf
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by Dajugba: 3:55pm On May 15, 2016
Well I know of someone who can do that for u. If you appreciate standard that comes with professional taste, nobody else rather than macandy21 on nairaland.

He is customer friendly.
Reliable to service.
Experience to give quality design to your taste.

you can reach him on facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/Andersonagha?fref=tab

phone number: 07035002495 -whatsapp.
You will appreciate you got the right information at the appropriate time.
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by donsheddy1(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2016
Contact 08031975415
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by roaringlamb01(m): 9:45pm On May 15, 2016
Hi,
Why not reach me on whatsapp... 08167836364.

I can do this for you at an affordable price.
Re: Cost Of Designing A Hotel Booking Website by Cushiteconsults(f): 10:33pm On May 15, 2016
Cushite Consults is a firm with strong team of website designers.
contact us today for your website design.
our latest job
www.ojait.com
contact us: nzeremqueenify@gmail.com
whatsaap & call : 2348037318928

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Domain Name. Should I Use A Free Host Or Use Blogger? / / / How To Add And Setup Free Tawk.to Live Chat Feature In Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.