Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Is Buhari Corrupt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Buhari Corrupt? (859 Views)

Magu Is Victim Of ‘Civil War’ In Buhari’s Corrupt Kitchen Cabinet – Shehu Sani / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out / Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Buhari Corrupt? by nelcliff(m): 10:11am On May 15, 2016
On a Serious Note Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country. At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happened. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN THE BENEFIT. This is how I understand the benefit. Had it been Buhari did not become president:

1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre.
2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1.
3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.
4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends.
5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school.
6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.
7. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.
8. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.
9. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle- class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.
10. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free. The list is almost endless...
God safe us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by drauj(m): 10:14am On May 15, 2016
Ask the Bishop Of Canterbury.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by nelcliff(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2016
drauj:
Ask the Bishop Of Canterbury.

Pls if I can see a google map that will direct me to where Canterbury is located, I will table the question at once.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by ybalogs(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2016
Everybody is corrupt.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by BeardedMeat(m): 10:26am On May 15, 2016
ybalogs:
Everybody is corrupt.
Lair! APC is a party of saints.

5 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by Sadeeq4u(m): 10:27am On May 15, 2016
No.. Jonathan Isn't corrupt
Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by nelcliff(m): 10:32am On May 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:

Thank God there are still those who knows the underground truth.

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by davo3286: 10:36am On May 15, 2016
YES, he is CORRUPT! He is not only corrupt...he lacks integrity too!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by realjoker(m): 10:38am On May 15, 2016
nelcliff:
On a Serious Note Today, I want to take time and thank GOD for making Buhari the president of this country. At first, I did not understand why GOD allowed it to happened. But now I know and I HAVE SEEN THE BENEFIT. This is how I understand the benefit. Had it been Buhari did not become president:

1. We will think that by now fuel will be #45 per litre.
2. We will think that by now #1 will be equal to $1.
3. We will think that by now three million jobs would have been created.
4. We will think that by now unemployed youths would have been receiving #5,000.00 stipends.
5. We will think that by now pupils would have been getting at least a meal(including fruits) in school.
6. We will think that by now Buhari would have made his assets and liabilities public.
7. We will think that by now 720,000 jobs by the 36 states in the federation yearly (20,000 per state) would have been created.
8. We will think that by now there would be permanent peace in the Niger Delta and other conflict prone areas such as Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Borno and Abia.
9. We will think that by now the government would have started creating additional middle- class of at least two million new home owners in the first year in government and one million annually thereafter.
10. We will think that by now maternal and children healthcare services would be free. The list is almost endless...
God safe us.
you need brain transplant.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by nelcliff(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2016
davo3286:
YES, he is CORRUPT! He is not only corrupt...he lacks integrity too!

Your eyes will take you places becos you can see what those who are standing can not see.
Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by ybalogs(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Saint Bukola Saraki
Saint Bola Tinubu
Saint Dino Melaye
Saint Raji Fashola
Saint Ambode
Saint Fatai Ahmed
Saint Atiku Abubakar
Saint Oyinlola
Saint Ngige
Saint Lai Muhammad
Saint You
#thieves

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by otukpo(f): 10:54am On May 15, 2016
Buhari lacks integrity and he is the leader of a very corrupt and fraudulent group of people.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by successmatters(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2016
Buhari is not corrupt, he is very corrupt.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by nelcliff(m): 10:56am On May 15, 2016
realjoker:
you need brain transplant.

If only your govt has a reliable hospital that can do the transplanting, I can pay half of your bill.

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by Abeymills(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2016
Buhari is corupt surounded by d most corupt men so dat makes his d father of coruption

3 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by Luckylife(m): 11:15am On May 15, 2016
The worst president a country will have, is a president that is insensitive to the plight of his citizens. Most ex generals of Africa countries ve that insensitive to their civilians.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by nelcliff(m): 11:28am On May 15, 2016
Abeymills:
Buhari is corupt surounded by d most corupt men so dat makes his d father of coruption

Thank God it wasn't me alone that sees it.....

2 Likes

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by TheNonce: 11:37am On May 15, 2016
grin

O.p go and ask your father! After all they are both homies!
Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by haywire07(m): 12:17pm On May 15, 2016
nelcliff:

If only your govt has a reliable hospital that can do the transplanting, I can pay half of your bill.

I'm not supporting u . But this is funny grin grin
Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by oshe11: 12:33pm On May 15, 2016
dis question cn b akin to asking if 'Obj Is HUMAN'
Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by freeze001(f): 12:40pm On May 15, 2016
Full time corruption be him work!

1 Like

Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by realjoker(m): 2:05pm On May 15, 2016
nelcliff:

Bro, to be sincere, with your warp way of reasoning you need brain transplant. Thanks me later
Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by nelcliff(m): 6:03pm On May 15, 2016
TheNonce:
grin

O.p go and ask your father! After all they are both homies!
My father can't be a hommies with a tyrant.
Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by nelcliff(m): 6:08pm On May 15, 2016
realjoker:
Bro, to be sincere, with your warp way of reasoning you need brain transplant. Thanks me later

it's becos ur type of zombies has a thick root inside the soil, thats why everything around u doesn't seems to make sense to u. ur brain is totally blocked for now. pls kindly wait till 2019 where everything will be wash off ur head maybe by then u will reason well.
Re: Is Buhari Corrupt? by realjoker(m): 6:23pm On May 15, 2016
nelcliff:

it's becos ur type of zombies has a thick root inside the soil, thats why everything around u doesn't seems to make sense to u. ur brain is totally blocked for now. pls kindly wait till 2019 where everything will be wash off ur head maybe by then u will reason well.
Bro, you seriously needs it.
It will be a waste of time and bandwidth countering what you type ^.

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Dares FG To Stop Him From Travelling Abroad / Gunmen Hijack Bus In Port Harcourt / PHOTOS: Governor Aregbesola Holds Meeting With Farmers In Their Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.