Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,107 members, 7,849,456 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:55 PM

Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record (1591 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Wizkid Enters Guinness World Book Of Records 2018 (photos) / Afeez Owo Breaks His Fast With Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by 9jacodedgist(m): 10:31am On May 15, 2016
According to CCTV News, Mao Weidong, a Chinese policeman who previously held the Guinness World Record for the longest time spent in the “plank position” in 2014, bettered his own personal record yesterday.

Mao is an officer from a Beijing Special Police Unit. In 2014 he broke the previous planking record created by George Hood, a former Marine officer and retired Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) agent, holding himself in the abdominal plank position for 4 hours and 26 minutes. However, in 2015 Hood reignited the competition by reclaiming the world record with a time of 5 hours 15 minutes and 15 seconds. The old rivals met up again yesterday in the latest “plank-off”. Hood held up for an impressive 7 hours 40 minutes and 5 seconds, but when he could hold the plank no longer he stood next to Mao and cheered him on until the end. Mao finished the challenge with an incredible record – 8 hours 1 minute 1 second. He later revealed that he was determined to end precisely at that time, with the clocks reading 080101 in honor of August 1, which is the date upon which the Chinese People's Liberation Army was founded. Mao and Hood shook hands after competing, complementing one another on their tremendous athletic spirit. Mao even did 15 push-ups afterwards to salute veteran Hood.

Ream more here:http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/05/shocking-man-re-breaks-his-own-guinness.html

cc: Lalasticlala, ijbabe

1 Share

Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by gunuvi(m): 10:37am On May 15, 2016
Abeg how much be fuel for china. E be like say Dem no get problem for there

1 Like

Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by Rapmaestro(m): 10:47am On May 15, 2016
Wow... My longest time is 10seconds.. Lol,
Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by Nobody: 11:08am On May 15, 2016
Maybe he had to pee or hungry. See fine clean dude kiss
Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by Nobody: 11:08am On May 15, 2016
My longest planking is 5mins.

Doz guys na winsh? Shuoo! How can someone plank for 7-8hours? Kai! I pity d woman wey dem go jam
Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by atilla(m): 11:32am On May 15, 2016
omo if i try am ma thatvsame position dem go put me inside coffin
Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by Rapmaestro(m): 4:48pm On May 15, 2016
Wealthgang:
My longest planking is 5mins.

Doz guys na winsh? Shuoo! How can someone plank for 7-8hours? Kai! I pity d woman wey dem go jam
he go give her planking of life grin
Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by DaBullIT(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2016
And some mumu Seddon for 8 hours dey watch the guy??

Nna na waaaaar ooo
Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by 9jacodedgist(m): 11:31pm On May 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
And some mumu Seddon for 8 hours dey watch the guy??

Nna na waaaaar ooo

Funny you cheesy
Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by WebSurfer(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2016
Buhari self??
Re: Shocking! Man Re-breaks His Own Guinness World Planking Record by faith551(m): 12:30am On May 20, 2016
Wow,monstrous!!! but i was expecting he'll have nicely chiseled tight abs

(1) (Reply)

Korede Bello Looking Fab As He Pose In An Agbada Atire (photo) / Nigerian Burn Survivor Gets An Amazing Makeover Face (photos) / Chindinma Considers A Change Of Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.