Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,059 members, 7,845,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) (1979 Views)

M.I Abaga's Promise To Young Incredible Remains Unfulfilled / Hushpuppi To Phyno: "You Begged Me To Buy You Gucci When You Visited Malaysiaā€¯ / Davido Is Trending On Twitter For Not Fulfilling His Promise To David Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by janzguy: 12:38pm On May 15, 2016
Really impressive. I bet many of us weren't this "spiritually filled" when we were younger. Lol!

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/05/when-mama-promise-to-buy-you-ice-cream.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by cruzita(f): 12:41pm On May 15, 2016
grin the anointing is too much

3 Likes

Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 12:42pm On May 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by Paulpaulpaul(m): 12:43pm On May 15, 2016
See you,

Children service
Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by timpaul664(m): 12:44pm On May 15, 2016
janzguy:
Really impressive. I bet many of us weren't this "spiritually filled" when we were younger. Lol!

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/05/when-mama-promise-to-buy-you-ice-cream.html?m=1

Lolz.......sharp guys
Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by chikel2000(m): 1:05pm On May 15, 2016
Lolz
Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by Mikylopez(f): 3:40pm On May 15, 2016
lolz remindz me of ma lil cousin shez smtin else....lemme goan show ha dz pix.cnt stop lafffing
Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by nuelzy: 4:00pm On May 15, 2016
oh jesus!!
Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 15, 2016
Brainwashing children should be a crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by nikkypearl(f): 7:41pm On May 15, 2016
Lol
Re: When Mama Promise To Buy You Ice Cream If You Do Well In Church (photo) by Chuksemi(m): 8:10pm On May 15, 2016
I know if I pray like this. My school's strike would be called off.

(1) (Reply)

Before And Now Picture Of Home Alone Star Macaulay Culkin / Bobrisky Crushes On Davido - Says His Songs Turn Him On / The Story About 'gloria' Could Be True - Says Someone Who Claims To Know Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.