Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson (1360 Views)

Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In Kenya, Given The Beating Of His Life (Pics) / PHOTOS: Nigerian Police Officers Caught On Camera Taking Bribe / Man Declared Missing After Visiting Grandmum In Kano State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson by flexflex: 12:58pm On May 15, 2016
In the recent past, there has been a lot of stories detailing immorality that has been making the rounds in Kenya. Only Jesus can save that country from these!

That said, there are photos of an old woman being “drilled” by her grandson making rounds on Kenyan’s social media. According to sources, the two were ambushed making love and when the old woman was asked why she agreed to have s*x with her grandson, she said that the young man was only helping her to shave her pubic hairs because they had overgrown.

According to Kenya Beat, She said, Yaani, the grandson was grooming them.

See the photos on http://doyennaija..com.ng/2016/05/unbelievable-in-kenya-grandmum-caught.html?m=0
Re: Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson by Flexherbal(m): 1:12pm On May 15, 2016
Things are falling apart , everywhere.
Re: Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson by BornMarch15(m): 2:18pm On May 15, 2016
Can't blv I actually clicked ur link. E b like say na jazz u do me. But damn, its gross n unthinkable. God forbid.
Nyaamaa...

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson by KENZYYONG(m): 3:13am On May 16, 2016
Me too...the jazz hold me too....but the pix is quite disturbing...
Re: Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson by Smellymouth: 6:19am On May 16, 2016
Is Kenya cursed?

If I click that link, make my pr1ck stand!!
undecided

Re: Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson by flexflex: 11:12am On May 16, 2016
Lol! Smellymouth u sure u never click d link?
Re: Unbelievable! In Kenya, Grandmum Caught On Camera Having Sex With Grandson by Smellymouth: 11:30am On May 16, 2016
flexflex:
Lol! Smellymouth u sure u never click d link?

grin grin make my pr1ck been if I click that link grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Able-bodied Man Caught & Beaten Up After He Tried Scamming Lady In Lagos / Nigerian cult Members Arrested for mafia crimes In Italy! (pics) / Ogun Unrest: Watch How Residence Are Keeping Vigil Against Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.