Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,690 members, 7,831,139 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:18 PM

True Nigerian Joke- Very Hilarious - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / True Nigerian Joke- Very Hilarious (1259 Views)

Craze Clown Latest Joke.... Very Funny / The Shortest Nigerian Joke Ever!!! / Hot Maths_ Funniest Nigerian Joke (valiantheartproduction) Episode 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Nigerian Joke- Very Hilarious by DoubleDee4U(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2016
An international NGO carried out a sensitization campaign on "ANIMAL RESCUE / WAR AGAINST ANIMAL CRUELTY" in Nigeria. After intensive campaigns/lectures, the organizers decided to randomly pick out some participants for questions and evaluation time.
They eventually picked out four (4) front line participants : a Briton; an American, an Australian and a Nigerian and asked thus: "....from what we have learned so far, what would first cross your mind if you suddenly run into a grounded fish by the sea shore?"
The Briton was first to answer saying.... " I'll call animal rescue immediately. The American was 2nd saying I'll call 911
The Australian followed: "I'll help push the fish back into the sea so it would swim along.
But when it got to the Nigerian's turn, he suddenly asked "what is the question again? " The lady patiently asked the Nigerian again "what would first cross your mind if you suddenly run into a grounded fish by the sea shore? "
The Nigerian immediately answered "pepper soup"!
What? The lady replied and was shocked.
The Nigerian immediately responded, babe leave that matter, why I go allow that kind fish escape back to sea? You no know say na blessing from God?
The woman was speechless having spent so much resources for the campaign...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Nigerian Joke- Very Hilarious by lekposh(m): 1:32pm On May 15, 2016
Re: True Nigerian Joke- Very Hilarious by Omotayor123(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2016
cheesy
Re: True Nigerian Joke- Very Hilarious by Dollipsejay(m): 7:04pm On May 18, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Galaxy Note Advert: Samsung Makes A Terrible Grammatical Error / When You See Your Bae And Your Guy Coming Out From The Toilet! / Biology Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.