Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

A Worthy Farewell To The Arsenal Trio By A Staunch Arsenal Fan - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Worthy Farewell To The Arsenal Trio By A Staunch Arsenal Fan (1347 Views)

Buffon Bids Tearful Farewell To Juve After 656 Games / Shehu Abdullahi In Tear As He Bids Farewell To Anorthosis Famagusta / What An Arsenal Fan Says He Would Do If Dangote Buys Arsenal And Sacks Wenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Worthy Farewell To The Arsenal Trio By A Staunch Arsenal Fan by abiambo(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2016
I remember the fuss of rosicky's arrival at Arsenal just before the World Cup, I was still a fresher at the university back then Arsenal was a major topic when ever 3 or more boys gathered, his slick nansa passes was and still is a joy to watch , he stuck with us throughout our gray years even wen his wing pair (hleb aka shakira shakira) left the club into oblivion he stayed back with us up to this time , you'll forever be remembered by us, that was the same year Ashley Cole got injured I think and our young inexperienced defensive midfielder was forced to play left back, at first people failed to recognize him but just like coquilin ( aka le coq , aka police officer ) at the beginning of this season, matheu flamini rose up to the occasion and formed and integral part of the " best defense line"Europe had ever seen till date (they had clean sheets from match day 1 till the finals against barca) we the gooners can never forget your contributions that season and the next 2 successive seasons when u took defensive midfield play to the heights which they stand today. To mikel arteta (aka Artie ) thanks for coming when we needed you, I remember on deadline day that season , a few days after Manchester United had thrashed us the famous 8-2, Arsene Wenger was for the first time in years on the same page with the fans on need to buy before the market closed , so he bought 7 new players I think u were one of the outstanding buys that night, we were all so excited at least he still remembers the road to the market , you are not the greatest arsenal player ever but your passion and love for the team (which is 1 of the biggest quality Arsenal fans look for) and of course ur contributions to the team in mentoring the next generation cannot be overlooked , I will always love and remember you guys ,
Farewell PETER PAN, FLAM and ARTIE

Re: A Worthy Farewell To The Arsenal Trio By A Staunch Arsenal Fan by ybalogs(m): 3:10pm On May 15, 2016
They'd be missed obviously especially little Mozart. Too bad injury didn't really allow us Enjoy his brilliance on our colour.

1 Like

Re: A Worthy Farewell To The Arsenal Trio By A Staunch Arsenal Fan by abiambo(m): 10:27pm On May 15, 2016
Yea, his incredible no face passes , he's best years remain the years he played alongside hleb on d other side of the pitch ... In other news Spurs have failed to end above us for the umptieth time
ybalogs:
They'd be missed obviously especially little Mozart. Too bad injury didn't really allow us Enjoy his brilliance on our colour.
Re: A Worthy Farewell To The Arsenal Trio By A Staunch Arsenal Fan by ybalogs(m): 10:43pm On May 15, 2016
abiambo:
Yea, his incredible no face passes , he's best years remain the years he played alongside hleb on d other side of the pitch ... In other news Spurs have failed to end above us for the umptieth time
They can never end above us. This is their best chance and they boggled it.

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona Reach Agreement With Liverpool To Finalise Philippe Coutinho's Transfe / Nigeria's AFCON 2013 Hero Sunday Mba Sacked In Turkey / U.S Men's National Team Coach Steps Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.