Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,564 members, 7,820,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? (1429 Views)

Clean Registered Dewoo Leganza @ 590k / Reliable Registered 2002 Daewoo Leganza SE For N450k@Fear Not 08080943199 / 2001 Daewoo Leganza, Tincan Clearing, Leather, Low Mileage, Asking 850k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 2:38am On Aug 17, 2009
Hey guys, I keep coming across this ride Daewoo leganza by the name though its not so common but i think its a really cool car, normal engine like the likes of bulldog , bullet and the rest but still I wanna hear what y'all think about it if you know anything about the car, Would it be wise to purchase a car like that? Its perfectly cool atlleast heard it from few mechanics but consdering the name "daewoo"

What do you think? Serious opinions please !!
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by KunleA2(m): 8:05am On Aug 17, 2009
from the reviews i read, some ppl like it some dont. Getting parts should be your number 1 concern though. Personally, i will not buy it myself. if i were given one, i will sell it as fast as i can to like 3 states away so that the new buyer wont find me. Cos i know he/se will probably be looking to kill me. grin

Good luck.
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 3:03pm On Aug 17, 2009
so you're saying its not adviseable to buy the car?
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by amrerobert(m): 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2009
yes i have seen and driven in one. a friend on mine got one for himself sometime last year and the car has been serving him fine.i saw the car again one the 1st of aug and it still beautiful. if you like it and want it go get it. its a cool car and the report of my friend is good
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by drekid(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2009
its a cool ride, Moscow Ac, ma uncle gt one, recently changed gearbox, couldnt find the one for the car, fixed anoda one!
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 8:58pm On Aug 19, 2009
thanks guyz, Your comments were really helpful, I had more than 2 auto mechanic check the car and they gave good comments.I think the car is really cool and the only reason I was skeptical was because I dont see it around before but I'm beginning to do recently, Just posted this to hear people's views, Meanwhile , I wouldnt mind more comments, Thanks again!
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 8:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
drekid:

its a cool ride, Moscow Ac, ma uncle gt one, recently changed gearbox, couldnt find the one for the car, fixed anoda one!

and no problem with fixing anoda one?
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by trisurface: 10:59pm On Aug 19, 2009
Nice Car. Underrated. SOHC is preferred to DOHC but latter is more common. Timing chain issues are most frequent problem. Good Fuel. Parts are not overly expensive. Solid Middle class car.
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 4:12pm On Aug 20, 2009
trisurface:

Nice Car. Underrated. SOHC is preferred to DOHC but latter is more common. Timing chain issues are most frequent problem. Good Fuel. Parts are not overly expensive. Solid Middle class car.

Could you please differentiate btw the SOHC to DOHC? Parts are not overly expensive? Could you be abit more specific, Thanks for the comment though
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by akanxpress: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2009
dont buy any cool device, car or what that do give much headache. Daewoo is good, but parts are relatively costlier, if you see toyota, nissan, better, think of days ahead, ve a friend, he has accepted my advice to change the engine of of his Espresso to Nissan Sunny 1.6, Daewoo electrical faults are nasty and frequent. User reviews on daewoo cars are low.
With that amount, you can buy a better product
Nissan
Toyota
Benz
Honda
Mazda
Mitsubishi
BMW
suzuki
Volvo
Are far better
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 7:55pm On Aug 20, 2009
akanxpress:

dont buy any cool device, car or what that do give much headache. Daewoo is good, but parts are relatively costlier, if you see toyota, nissan, better, think of days ahead, ve a friend, he has accepted my advice to change the engine of of his Espresso to Nissan Sunny 1.6, Daewoo electrical faults are nasty and frequent. User reviews on daewoo cars are low.
With that amount, you can buy a better product
Nissan
Toyota
Benz
Honda
Mazda
Mitsubishi
BMW
suzuki
Volvo
Are far better

Thanks, I understand your point. I still await more comments please!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2009
smiley
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2009
smiley
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by ebuwa101(m): 1:20pm On Aug 28, 2009
hey my friend finding a good car is like picking a wife, its obvious you like the ride and you are looking for someone out there with a honest opinion that would jolt you to purchasing it, i think that will be a hard come by, so just go ahead and buy the car if you love it, like go ahead and marry the lady because you love her, cars and women are almost the same thing, it would interest you to know am not married? lol
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2009
ebuwa101:

hey my friend finding a good car is like picking a wife, its obvious you like the ride and you are looking for someone out there with a honest opinion that would jolt you to purchasing it, i think that will be a hard come by, so just go ahead and buy the car if you love it, like go ahead and marry the lady because you love her, cars and women are almost the same thing, it would interest you to know am not married? lol

Thanks,
Re: Anyone Heard Of Daewoo Leganza? by burla: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2009
finally got the ride, lovely sweet ride.Truly underatted!!! Might post some pics if need be, thanks y'all for the comments.

(1) (Reply)

Have A Registed Used Huda Bullet For Dash.red Color For 285k / Regd Nissan Sunny 1.4lx 4 Sale @ 320.SOLD.SOLDSOLD / Reg.toyota 4runner 2002 Model For #1.2m Call 08096960105 08021496382

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.