Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... (1161 Views)

BREAKING: Gov. Wike Plotting To Make Buhari’s Administration Ungovernable-dss / What Really Is Wrong With This Administration? Unlucky Or Incapable? / Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by UnclePati: 2:36pm On May 15, 2016
We all have fresh memories and we still remenber those who promised to wreck the last administration.
They wanted power by force and called upon their kins men to spill blood and kill the dogs and the baboons.

They threathened to make jonathans administration miserable and make the country ungovernable.......
Haha...like play ooo Boko Haram show....bombings everywhere death every where. Fear gripped us all down south..
Jonathans administration struggled but failed miserably....in security.

Wow...now power have changed hands....those who wanted it by fire by force now have it......CONGRATULATIONS......
Just that they were so dumb to forget so soon that they poured sand in somebody's garri and so should be ready to chew stones in their own garri.

Its an eye for an eye...
Avengers ....as the name is, ....they are avenging their own.
They are helping u make your country ungovernable....cos you cant have it rosy in your administration too.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 2:44pm On May 15, 2016
you see the refugee crisis in the North east. it will be small compared to what will happen in the Niger delta and ppl will not even pity them for allowing their boys to run rampant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Decibel: 2:50pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
you see the refugee crisis in the North east. it will be small compared to what will happen in the Niger delta and ppl will not even pity them for allowing their boys to run rampant

Your comments portray you as one who is jittery

5 Likes

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Igbiboi: 2:51pm On May 15, 2016
[s]
mikolo80:
[/s]

Trash! Worry about the mole you come from.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 2:54pm On May 15, 2016
Igbiboi:
[s][/s]

Trash! Worry about the mole you come from.
no war in south west. and if it did we are educated enough to know to go after the elite not ourselves. you know we're the only ones that haven't militated except opc against armed robbers. we fight political battles with sense (tinubu obj now at the centre) not anger and destruction of our ppl. watch and learn

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Ebubeslym(m): 2:54pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
we keep hearing this stale line from you guys.
How many people have died as a result of the NDA bombings?

Boko harm kills people for no reason.
NDA bombs pipelines/oil installations so as to get the attention of the deaf/daft federal Govt.
I hope you can Spot the difference?
Get common sense you no gree.

6 Likes

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 2:56pm On May 15, 2016
Decibel:

Your comments portray you as one who is jitter
jittery about what. we import fuel for past 30 years at int'l price. if we bomb you, who you think say go suffer pass. you that only have oil and cannot sell it past the navy blocking you or we that collect tax from import at Lagos port or Hausa that will be selling tomato and onion. you no oil, no farm, no peace

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 2:57pm On May 15, 2016
Decibel:

Your comments portray you as one who is jitter
jittery about what. we import fuel for past 30 years at int'l price. if we bomb you, who you think say go suffer pass. you that only have oil and cannot sell it past the navy blocking you or we that collect tax from import at Lagos port or Hausa that will be selling tomato and onion. you no oil, no farm, no peace.you wanna turn your land into a warzone, be our guest, we will oblige you. don't forget, it's not gej that is there o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Igbiboi: 3:00pm On May 15, 2016
Decibel:

Your comments portray you as one who is jittery

Don't you know where he's coming from? Need you to be remembered about people who run when nothing is pursuing them. Forget those brownies, Always going to un-invited parties...

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by UnclePati: 3:02pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:

I dont tink Avengers over-run villages and kill innocent people like boko haram did.
I dnt tink militants forcefully adopt wpmen as sex slaves like boko haram did.
I dnt tink militants beheads people for in Gods name like boko haram did.

I have never heard militants kill their own people except the sabotuers...
Its unlikely that refugee camps will spring up except the military burns down villages and kill or execute the people like they did in ODI....

Dats my opinion though

4 Likes

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 3:05pm On May 15, 2016
UnclePati:

I dont tink Avengers over-run villages and kill innocent people like boko haram did.
I dnt tink militants forcefully adopt wpmen as sex slaves like boko haram did.
I dnt tink militants beheads people for in Gods name like boko haram did.

I have never heard militants kill their own people except the sabotuers...
Its unlikely that refugee camps will spring up except the military burns down villages and kill or execute the people like they did in ODI....

Dats my opinion though

no they don't and they won't but army and airforce no go hear dat one o. na d real zombies be dose o
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 3:09pm On May 15, 2016
Ebubeslym:

we keep hearing this stale line from you guys.
How many people have died as a result of the NDA bombings?

Boko harm kills people for no reason.
NDA bombs pipelines/oil installations so as to get the attention of the deaf/daft federal Govt.
I hope you can Spot the difference?
Get common sense you no gree.
no one will die from nda bombings
it's the jtf bombings I am worried about
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by cktheluckyman: 3:14pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
no one will die from nda bombings
it's the jtf bombings I am worried about
In otherwords the JTF would come to niger-delta and start bombing people like boko haram is doing in the NE? Is this what you are implying?

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 3:16pm On May 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

In otherwords the JTF would come to niger-delta and start bombing people like boko haram is doing in the NE? Is this what you are implying?
I'm not implying I guarantee it. as far as they are concerned the ppl are hiding them

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Ebubeslym(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
jittery about what. we import fuel for past 30 years at int'l price. if we bomb you, who you think say go suffer pass. you that only have oil and cannot sell it past the navy blocking you or we that collect tax from import at Lagos port or Hausa that will be selling tomato and onion. you no oil, no farm, no peace

your myopic view of this issue portrays you as an ignoramus.
So Nigeria has been importing fuel for the past 30yrs with money abi cowries?
If you bomb the Niger Delta as you opined, not only will there be unrest in the region, there will be a total halt to economic and political activities in the country.

OSun can't even pay workers when we still have oil to export...... What do you think will happen when oil stops flowing?
Use your brain for once.... It has a function unlike your appendix.

5 Likes

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by BeardedMeat(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
Are you from oshogbo or Lagos? I ask because we know those who own lagos. If your tax from port, onion and tomato was sufficient, Why then do you care about what happens in niger delta?

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 3:25pm On May 15, 2016
Ebubeslym:

If you bomb the Niger Delta as you opined, not only will there be unrest in the region, there will be a total halt to economic and political activities in the country.

OSun can't can't pay workers when we still have out to export...... What do you'll will happen when oil stops flowing?
customs pull over a trillion every year. taxes about the same. and this is with corruption. if there is no oil loopholes will be tightened and Nigeria will survive. but you. they will use you for bombing practice. I wish your militancy well o, cos I don taya for all the useless leaders but this is not the way. at least not with this general. he stubborn well well. not a political general like obj or a coward like gej. him get strong head wella. I really pity the poor ppl that will be caught in the crossfire. all I'm saying is going after governor's and senators and councillors makes more sense than blowing pipelines. more effective too. abi dem no be thief as well? this is asymmetrical warfare and not conventional(Eheeeen if na dat one na perfect target pipeline be) but now the same pipeline is where they also get money from
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 3:27pm On May 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:
Are you from oshogbo or Lagos? I ask because we know those who own lagos. If your tax from port, onion and tomato was sufficient, Why then do you care about what happens in niger delta?
oil is lazy money. oyinbo do all the work and you just get paid. it also has cachet ''oyel moni '' unlike cocoa moni that is not sexy. why everybody want to work in oyel company even if it's the same salary with another industry

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by otukpo(f): 3:27pm On May 15, 2016
Evil is evil and should be condemned by all.

Never support evil cos it might come back one day to haunt you.
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Ebubeslym(m): 3:29pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
customs pull over a trillion every year. taxes about the same. and this is with corruption. if there is no oil loopholes will be tightened and Nigeria will survive. but you. they will use you for bombing practice. I wish your militancy well o, cos I don taya for all the useless leaders but this is not the way. at least not with this general. he stubborn well well. not a political general like obj or a coward like gej. him get strong head wella. I really pity the poor ppl that will be caught in the crossfire. all I'm saying is going after governor's and senators and councillors makes more sense than blowing pipelines. more effective too. abi dem no be thief as well? this is asymmetrical warfare and not conventional(Eheeeen if na dat one na perfect target pipeline be) but now the same pipeline is where they also get money from

you don't get it do you?
Custom pulls over a Zillion a yr from doing what exactly?

2 Likes

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 3:30pm On May 15, 2016
Ebubeslym:

OSun can't even pay workers when we still have oil to export...... What do you think will happen when oil stops flowing?
PS google oils share of Nigerian GDP if you care to know where you stand economically
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 3:32pm On May 15, 2016
Ebubeslym:

you don't get it do you?
Custom pulls over a Zillion a yr from doing what exactly?
google what customs in any country do. while you're at it find out percentage share of oil in Nigeria's GDP .cos if I talk now you will say it's propaganda. thank God it's CBN under Sanusi that came up with the stats
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by emmasege: 3:39pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
no war in south west. and if it did we are educated enough to know to go after the elite not ourselves. you know we're the only ones that haven't militated except opc against armed robbers. we fight political battles with sense (tinubu obj now at the centre) not anger and destruction of our ppl. watch and learn
You are vomiting thrash. Those guys are fighting for a just course, and they don't kill innocent civilians like Buhari boys. Would our people have not reacted in a similar manner if we were in their shoes? Remember it took several years before they resulted to militancy.
I keep telling everyone who cares to listen that Nigeria would have since split if the north was the region endowed with carbon resources and has been the soul of our nation's economy.
There's a needless e-fight between the s/west & other southern regions. I'M A SOUTHWESTERNER FROM THE CRADLE OF YORUBA CIVILIZATION & I MAKE BOLD TO SAY THAT I SUPPORT THE NIGER DELTA COURSE. Buhari should find a way to make friends/peace with the old eastern region like his brother (Yaradua) did. That's what a true national leader does!

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by cktheluckyman: 3:48pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:

If that is the case why are you bothered by pipeline vandalisation and how the naira fluctuates with change in price of oil?

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by Ebubeslym(m): 3:49pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
google what customs in any country do. while you're at it find out percentage share of oil in Nigeria's GDP .cos if I talk now you will say it's propaganda. thank God it's CBN under Sanusi that came up with the stats

my God......
This will be the last i reply you, because you seem to have a penchant for dancing around and avoiding the hard truth by all means.

Nigeria is a Mono product economy with over 75% dependence on oil for revenue.

Why do you think everyone was groaning when oil price crashed?

Why didn't the federal Govt cease to fidget if as you mentioned earlier that the customs were raking in trillions every quarter?
It is indeed a pity.

1 Like

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 5:08pm On May 15, 2016
Ebubeslym:

my God......
This will be the last i reply you, because you seem to have a penchant for dancing around and avoiding the hard truth by all means.

Nigeria is a Mono product economy with over 75% dependence on oil for revenue.

Why do you think everyone was groaning when oil price crashed?

Why didn't the federal Govt cease to fidget if as you mentioned earlier that the customs were raking in trillions every quarter?
It is indeed a pity.
it is you who refused to do simple research. Nigeria produces lots of products oil is just 12% of GDP (CBN figures) Agric is 30 to 40% abi can you eat oil. it is govt that depends on one product. govt is less than 3% of population. is yam a mono product or tomatoes not an important product. it's sad the kind of education most of our ppl are getting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 5:19pm On May 15, 2016
cktheluckyman:

If that is the case why are you bothered by pipeline vandalisation and how the naira fluctuates with change in price of oil?
I don't care about pipelines or (OK I care about currency cos my money stuck in Nigeria and I can't withdraw without losing a lot) but I do care for my fellow human beings that will be caught in crossfire. you're making noise cos you know say e no go reach you safely in Lagos or Abuja
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by mikolo80: 5:26pm On May 15, 2016
emmasege:
You are vomiting thrash. Those guys are fighting for a just course, and they don't kill innocent civilians like Buhari boys. Would our people have not reacted in a similar manner if we were in their shoes? Remember it took several years before they resulted to militancy.
I keep telling everyone who cares to listen that Nigeria would have since split if the north was the region endowed with carbon resources and has been the soul of our nation's economy.
There's a needless e-fight between the s/west & other southern regions. I'M A SOUTHWESTERNER FROM THE CRADLE OF YORUBA CIVILIZATION & I MAKE BOLD TO SAY THAT I SUPPORT THE NIGER DELTA COURSE. Buhari should find a way to make friends/peace with the old eastern region like his brother (Yaradua) did. That's what a true national leader does!
first it's trash not thrash and cause not course.
second I support their cause as well but not their strategy
third as north no con get oyel now nko. will we continue cutting our nose to spite our face
all I'm saying is it's rich versus poor not north versus south or fast versus west. why can't they attack their governor's and traditional leaders that collect money and do nothing with it. why don't they kidnap ministers children and friends. why destroy pipeline cause only poor to suffer (rich have enough money to wait for you to starve to death as you cannot sell oil with navy blocking your access to sea. and army blocking land borders. when pollution and bombing no gree dem farm we go see whether na oil dem go chop
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by chebeoc(m): 5:38pm On May 15, 2016
I wonder how our brothers from west threaten Gej with ICC if he do anyhow during last year election, but believe that Gmb can bomb Niger-delta and same ICC and international community can't do him anything.till today nigerian army are not getting any weapon from America because of how they fought bokoharam which everyone knows that they're deadly. But you think they'll start praising you if you bomb innocent civilians. Nigerians !
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by medpren: 6:06pm On May 15, 2016
mikolo80:
I'm not implying I guarantee it. as far as they are concerned the ppl are hiding them

Mr yoruba muslim, pipelines will be bombed so that lazy parasites like you can go hungry in oshogbo. This is very clear and sacrosanct!
Re: Avengers....making This Administration Ungovernable. ... by banki(m): 6:19pm On May 15, 2016
So Boko haram started under goodluck Jonathan to make Nigeria ungovernable for him? Is it that you people are daft?
What did boko do during yaradua....Please this victim mentality is annoying

Jonathan contested against buhari in 2011 he won, then northerners didn't hate him, when he lost you people turned that every northerners became evil?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Releases Statement Following Latest Attack On Pipelines. / Constitution Amendment Or Legislative Coup? Our Legislators Have Gone Mad Again / Tinubu Wins 'champion Of Democracy' Award In America -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.