Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

"I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) (63298 Views)

Demolition Of Brothels In Maiduguri Begin After Clamp Down On Prostitutes. PICS / Pickpocket Steals Officers Money During Interrogation (Photo) / 'I Steal Average Of 9 Phones On Friday' - Notorious Corporate Pickpocket. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) by Oghumu1(m): 4:42pm On May 17, 2016
Mypeople2:
I agree with you and and I wish it was so. The rich always go scot free why the poor is punished for doing one tenth of what the rich did.
That's it, I watched a video in Kenya or one of this African countries, a minister was flogged on the street by the citizen of the country. They said he has not been doing his duty properly, I wish these things can happen in Nigeria, corruption will reduce.

1 Like

Re: "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) by Mypeople2(m): 8:59pm On May 17, 2016
Oghumu1:

That's it, I watched a video in Kenya or one of this African countries, a minister was flogged on the street by the citizen of the country. They said he has not been doing his duty properly, I wish these things can happen in Nigeria, corruption will reduce.
Hahahahahaha...If we are to do that in Nigeria, I don't think any of our ministers will be spared....or what do you think?

1 Like

Re: "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) by Oghumu1(m): 8:31am On May 18, 2016
Mypeople2:
Hahahahahaha...If we are to do that in Nigeria, I don't think any of our ministers will be spared....or what do you think?
Lol I think you are right, by then we will be the ones begging them to contest for election not the other way round
Re: "I Spent What I Got On Prostitutes" - Pickpocket (photos) by SenatorJames(m): 7:58am On May 30, 2016
Bush meat don catch the hunter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naked Couple At VGC Were Under The Influence Of Drugs - Landlord Association / Dubai Police Start Training On Flying Motorbikes(photos) / EFCC Declares Elfreda Lolo-Sekibo Wanted (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.