Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Be A Unifier Not A Divider, Dialogue With SS&SE- Sheik Gumi Advises Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be A Unifier Not A Divider, Dialogue With SS&SE- Sheik Gumi Advises Buhari (1883 Views)

Restructuring: Implement Confab Report Now - Jonathan Advises Buhari / Igbos In PDP Have Betrayed Yorubas Yet Again, Dinning With SS And North. / Treat Nigerians Equally To Ensure Unity, US Ambassador Advises Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Be A Unifier Not A Divider, Dialogue With SS&SE- Sheik Gumi Advises Buhari by Newmanluckyman(m): 8:11pm On May 15, 2016
coolitempa:
This sheik should keep to his religious duties and stop interfering in matters that are beyond his knowledge. We will not negotiate with criminals who seek to hold us ransom for their selfish gains in order to protect fugitives of the Tompolo ilk.
... You no the disappoint.. Why?Your foolishness is always factory fitted.
Re: Be A Unifier Not A Divider, Dialogue With SS&SE- Sheik Gumi Advises Buhari by falseman(m): 8:12pm On May 15, 2016
coolitempa:
This sheik should keep to his religious duties and stop interfering in matters that are beyond his knowledge. We will not negotiate with criminals who seek to hold us ransom for their selfish gains in order to protect fugitives of the Tompolo ilk.

When you say "WE" I begin to wonder how much you buy tomatoes in the market.
Re: Be A Unifier Not A Divider, Dialogue With SS&SE- Sheik Gumi Advises Buhari by ZUBY77(m): 8:15pm On May 15, 2016
BeardedMeat:
ZUBY77 has been vindicated. There are still vestiges of honest people among fulanis. Though Gunmi is a hypocrite, at least we can accomodate him for his nuisance value.

You are very right.
I am not a sycophant because i don't care about benefiting from any government through the back door. If you give me money and refuse to give my neighbour next door, you have done nothing.
If you read some of my books, you will see i critisize even Obama or Jonathan whenever they do something i feel its not right.
The Zombies or the wailers can have their different support platform but i personally do not care.
I don't live in Nigeria, so the crises there is not directly affecting me, therefore i wrote my article about Niger Delta Avengers purely from a neutral point.
And i am not from South South.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

22 States That Owe Pensioners In Nigeria And Number Of Months / Biafra: US Invited Us To Witness Trump’s Inauguration – IPOB / BREAKING: DSS Director Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.