Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,933 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. (1422 Views)

Asus Laptop For Sale / Asus Laptop. 4gb Ram, 500gb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. by Enibeauty(f): 4:50pm On May 15, 2016
Pls I want to buy new battery on my ASUS laptop at the same time repair the charging port , pls can someone direct me to genuine and responsible engineer. Thanks
Re: I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. by horllamy(m): 5:39pm On May 15, 2016
Enibeauty:
Pls I want to buy new battery on my ASUS laptop at the same time repair the charging port , pls can someone direct me to genuine and responsible engineer. Thanks
where do u locate?
Re: I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. by bright1985: 6:49am On May 17, 2016
call me or whatsapp me 08064404857 i will fix it for u computer village
Re: I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. by Tycoflu(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2016
Charging port problem is a common problem with Asus. Take it to a good technician. The guy I gave mine in Uyo to repair spoilt my mother board but I got another motherboard through a NLer. Just last week, the laptop developed same charging port problem.
Re: I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. by dwayneflicker(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2016
Enibeauty:

Fixgadget.ng Welcomes you to the future. We offer convenient alternative to IT products fault fixing.
For any problem on your phones, tablets, laptops, systems, projectors, etc, call our mobile workshop to get it fixed right there(home/office).

We fix:
*Screen Damage
*Charging Problems
*Water Damage
*Booting Failure
*Hanging
*Battery Problems
*And Much More

Contact Us via :
BBM Channel PIN:C0028BEAF
Facebook Page: fixgadget.ng
Twitter @FixGadget_ng
Telephone :+2348086886888

Re: I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. by Enibeauty(f): 9:20am On Jun 05, 2016
I went to Awolowo House yesterday looking for fixgadget office but to my surprise, I was told that there is no name or company with that name, I call the number posted on there website several time but no one pick it,
I hope this fixgadget is for real.
Re: I Want To Repair My ASUS Laptop. by Enibeauty(f): 12:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
I went to Awolowo House yesterday looking for fixgadget office but to my surprise, I was told that there is no name or company with that name, I call the number posted on there website several time but no one pick it,
I hope this fixgadget is for real.

(1) (Reply)

Wifi, 21st Century Way To Piss Off Your Neighbors (funny Pics) / Hard Disk Help Needed Here / I Need A Very Good Laptop @ Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.