Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better (34720 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Airtel Unlimited 20 Data Plan... How Airtel Blocked Me / How To Download Large Files With The AIRTEL Unlimited Social Data / Airtel Unlimited Night Plans: Download Up To 6GB In 2hrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by omo17(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2016
koice:

I'm already browsing for free. Ever heard of 0.freebasic.com?

Hw abeg? Tanks
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by vincentico(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2016
koice:

- 3rdly, Been on Trybe won't stop an airtel user from enjoying good tariff so far as he/she recharges with *555*PIN#. What happens is this - you'll be given 200mb on N200 recharge, 500mb on N500 recharge, Igb on N1000 recharge and so on, free calls to airtel lines too.
B is there as a contingency.
when you recharge with the *555* pin do they deduct your money
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 16, 2016
omo17:

Hw abeg? Tanks

On Airtel, launch Operamini, then on the Url/address box, insert 0.freebasic.com as your url and press go, then from there you can pick any supported site and browse for absolutely free of charge.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 16, 2016
vincentico:

Apparently, recharging entails money deduction, innit?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Johnnycrash(m): 9:37pm On May 16, 2016
Tested and Trusted.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by MistyDave(m): 12:43am On May 17, 2016
koice:

I don't really get the point you tryna make, guy.

- First, Trybe is not a new tariff plan - it has been there awhile, so if anything, MTN is the pretender here.
- 2ndly, migrating to a tariff plan to enjoy the goodies on offer is a common thing since internet became a major thing in Nigeria - for eg, one cannot hope to enjoy an ipulse night browsing by staying on on Betatalk tariff, Nope, you gotta migrate to iPulse to have access to all it's goodies.
- 3rdly, Been on Trybe won't stop an airtel user from enjoying good tariff so far as he/she recharges with *555*PIN#. What happens is this - you'd be given 200mb on N200 recharge, 500mb on N500 recharge, Igb on N1000 recharge and so on, free calls to airtel lines too (doesn't work on all Airtel sims tho).
- 4thly, I really don't see how this is an issue since you can own multiple sims from different networks. If you don't like the service you're getting from Network A, Network B is there as a contingency.

Wagbayi!!! Nice response!

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by patmegame: 1:42am On May 17, 2016
coolest subscription
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Bratking(m): 2:14am On May 17, 2016
Warning!!

Don't ever subscribe earlier than 12midnight because it's bound to be a bust! Always subscribe between 12midnight and 6.00am
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by ManirBK: 11:17am On May 17, 2016
Friedyokes:
If you migrate to smart trybe you wont be given the regular free mb per recharge like 200mb per 200 recharge ... Just a word of warning.. P. S from experience
pls can u explain this plan to me 200mb free per 200 recharge?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Youngpo413: 12:36pm On May 17, 2016
koice:

I'm already browsing for free. Ever heard of 0.freebasic.com?
and webpass?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Kiish(m): 3:42pm On May 17, 2016
which service provider is the best?? MTN, airtel or glo
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by timbros(m): 5:52pm On May 17, 2016
vincentico:

Your money will be intact. I am using it currently.

Yesterday I loaded 1k and was given 1gb, 2680naira Airtel to airtel bonus. Meanwhile my 1k is still intact. And all bonus last for 30 days.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by timbros(m): 5:54pm On May 17, 2016
ManirBK:
pls can u explain this plan to me 200mb free per 200 recharge?

It's a new plan called 'Welcome to Airtel'. It only works with new Airtel sim cards.

Buy a new sim card, register it and don't change to any plan. Recharge your card using *555* instead of the normal *126*
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by keandre: 6:07pm On May 17, 2016
Cool, lemme go cap 1tb.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by adegoke93: 7:14pm On May 17, 2016
Sorry to bother you,is the unlimited plan real?
koice:

- First, Trybe is not a new tariff plan - it has been there awhile, so if anything, MTN is the pretender here.
- 2ndly, migrating to a tariff plan to enjoy the goodies on offer is a common thing since internet became a major thing in Nigeria - for eg, one cannot hope to enjoy an ipulse night browsing by staying on on Betatalk tariff, Nope, you gotta migrate to iPulse to have access to all it's goodies.
- 3rdly, Been on Trybe won't stop an airtel user from enjoying good tariff so far as he/she recharges with *555*PIN#. What happens is this - you'd be given 200mb on N200 recharge, 500mb on N500 recharge, Igb on N1000 recharge and so on, free calls to airtel lines too (doesn't work on all Airtel sims tho).
- 4thly, I really don't see how this is an issue since you can own multiple sims from different networks. If you don't like the service you're getting from Network A, Network B is there as a contingency.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by adegoke93: 7:19pm On May 17, 2016
Thanks for the info but is the unlimited browsing real?
Friedyokes:
If you migrate to smart trybe you wont be given the regular free mb per recharge like 200mb per 200 recharge ... Just a word of warning.. P. S from experience
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by pkkpro: 7:31pm On May 17, 2016
iamexcelblog:
I dialed the code to migrate to smarTrybe and it says "Dear customer, you are not allowed to opt into this service class. Call 141 for availabla offers"

pkkpro... What next?

Try it again.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Nobody: 8:19pm On May 17, 2016
adegoke93:
Sorry to bother you,is the unlimited plan real?

Yeah, it's very much real.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by joey150(m): 8:26pm On May 17, 2016
donhils:
It may be back, but certainly not better. Why would I want to migrate to their yeye Trybe b4 I can subscribe?
They're trying too hard to be like MTN, becos with MTN you'll have to be on Pulse b4 u subscribe their night plan. The difference here is that MTN pulse is actually a very good tariff plan to be on, who can say that about airtel Trybe?
pulse is what?? mtn deducts like 25naira from me daily for that rubbish. i have 15naira and i cant even flash.

mtn pulse night whatever is nonsense...no even reason am sef
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by joey150(m): 8:27pm On May 17, 2016
Friedyokes:
am on smarttrybe its worth it.... got 2gb+ on the 1hr plan
whats the call tarrif like on that plan?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by adegoke93: 8:46pm On May 17, 2016
Tanxs
koice:

Yeah, it's very much real.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by donhils: 10:34pm On May 17, 2016
joey150:
pulse is what?? mtn deducts like 25naira from me daily for that rubbish. i have 15naira and i cant even flash.

mtn pulse night whatever is nonsense...no even reason am sef
There's MTN Pulse, there's ipulse so you have to double check to confirm the one you are on.
MTN Pulse charges 20k/s until you spend N10 (that's like 50 secs) that day, then subsequent calls are charged 11k/s .
And for N25, they only deduct it upon request and it allows you make downloads up to the 500mb for that night.
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by joey150(m): 10:43pm On May 17, 2016
donhils:

There's MTN Pulse, there's ipulse so you have to double check to confirm the one you are on.
MTN Pulse charges 20k/s until you spend N10 (that's like 50 secs) that day, then subsequent calls are charged 11k/s .
And for N25, they only deduct it upon request and it allows you make downloads up to the 500mb for that night.
so mtnpulse and mtnipulse are eligible for the 25naira offer for 500mb..?

then why would ipulse charge me daily?nawa! i rather be on the ordinary pulse. thanks for the clarification anyway
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by IbrahimMav: 1:41am On May 18, 2016
This plan is really good, not as good as the main one but better than mtn 25 naira 500mb night plan
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by franugo(m): 5:23am On May 18, 2016
[quote autahor=Friedyokes post=45647809]If you migrate to smart trybe you wont be given the regular free mb per recharge like 200mb per 200 recharge ... Just a word of warning.. P. S from experience [/quote]

On what tariff does airtel give 200mb 4 recharging N200? i'd like to know d migration code ni...also is it free to migrate btw plans?
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by franugo(m): 5:29am On May 18, 2016
koice:

IF u use d *555 to load a card, won't be credit be locked on calls only like it is on glo?? besides 2hrs is very short o
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by gonaij: 10:37am On May 19, 2016
pkkpro:
After Airtel scared the living hell out of many by suspending Airtel unlimited night plans of N100 for 1hr and that of N500 for 6hrs, and also went ahead to astronomically increase the rate for the one of N200 for 3hrs to N1,000, Airtel has now made a dramatic comeback with another N100 for 1hr plan and now N200 for 2hours plan in different style.

In a way these ones are better cos you start browsing and downloading by 11pm as against 12 midnight and you can subscribe countless number of times between the hours of 11PM to 6AM.

See how to opt in now

· Dial *312*1# to migrate to Airtel SmartTRYBE

· For the 1hr unlimited for N100 plan, dial *312*3# to opt-in

· For the 2hr unlimited for N200 plan, dial *312*4# to opt-in
am rocking it
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by Sulaicsafas: 10:38am On May 19, 2016
Friedyokes:
it fast! i use it to stream also
Re: Airtel Unlimited Is Back N Better by gonaij: 10:49am On May 19, 2016
David25:
How is this better? we used to get 3hrs for 200 without migrating to one _stupid smattrybe or warefa
it better in terms of speed, migration is free also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Proxies 2 / Between Bbm And Whatsapp Which One Do You Prefer / First Public Speedtest From Ntel's 4G LTE Advanced Network!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.