Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! (4708 Views)

2001 Toyota Camry Toks Automatic N1,000,000 / Tokunbo 2000/2001 Toyota Camry Lagos Cleared Super Clean For Sale SOLD SOLD / 2001 Toyota Camry Tokunbo Fat Light For Sale Super Clean And Best Price Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by ayusman16(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2009
Emperoh:

WAOH!! Abeg make una no dey insult us. . . i didn't steal this car!! this is very annoying angry angry

Take it easy bro. Was just kidding tongue
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2009
ayusman16:

Take it easy bro. Was just kidding tongue

It had better be man!!
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Busybody2(f): 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2009
gestapo:

Might be interested depending on what exactly is up for grabs lipsrsealed Would not mind having a feel of that cool Only cos I want to go head to head with busy badi,me loves competition cool

Just try this nonsense again angry Would not consider the fact that you are a fellow Musketeer angry angry angry

Emperoh:

U don't want Busy Body my Assistant GF to catch you here do you?
I request you watch your back!! else. . . . . . . . grin grin

Don't mind being an assistant to a Roman Emperor cool for now angry but wait till I find out the meaning of GF angry angry angry tongue
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 7:27am On Sep 29, 2009
Busy_body:

Don't mind being an assistant to a Roman Emperor cool for now angry but wait till I find out the meaning of GF angry angry angry tongue

Hellloowww SSweerie!!!
How is you doing. . . my night in shinning armour!!! kissU don't seem to know how much i missed you.!!
My bed and nite rests has been cold and chlling. . .do you mind coming home tonite?
Maybe there and then i will tell you the meaning of GF. . . . .you know we run this empire together!! kiss kiss
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 8:04am On Sep 30, 2009
Buyers in the house!!
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2009
Independence Anniversary Offer. . . .just call me, you might get a huge cut!!
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Busybody2(f): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2009
Emperoh:

Hellloowww SSweerie!!!
How is you doing. . . my night in shinning armour!!! kissU don't seem to know how much i missed you.!!
My bed and nite rests has been cold and chlling. . .do you mind coming home tonite?
Maybe there and then i will tell you the meaning of GF. . . . .you know we run this empire together!! kiss kiss

I have missed you more, my precious Vitamin E kiss kiss kiss I would have come back earlier but I had a tough time in Milan convincing SDBABA to invest all his millions on Designer shoes and Bags for me, so that we could sell them on as "vintage" in a few years time and get the chance to quadruple ourhis investment lipsrsealed I also has a bit of a tough time convincing him my heart only beats for you my Vitamin E, and that regretably I could not stay in the same hotel room as him cool He wasn't happy after spending all his money on me, but what can I do ehn, na only you I loff na cheesy

And I can't agree more that the nights have been cold and lonely without you and to show you how much I have missed you, I would be wearing nothing but my Birthday Suit under my fur coat when you come to pick me from the Airport darling, can't wait babe kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 7:34am On Oct 02, 2009
Busy_body:

I have missed you more, my precious Vitamin E kiss kiss kiss I would have come back earlier but I had a tough time in Milan convincing SDBABA to invest all his millions on Designer shoes and Bags for me, so that we could sell them on as "vintage" in a few years time and get the chance to quadruple ourhis investment lipsrsealed I also has a bit of a tough time convincing him my heart only beats for you my Vitamin E, and that regretably I could not stay in the same hotel room as him cool He wasn't happy after spending all his money on me, but what can I do ehn, na only you I loff na cheesy

And I can't agree more that the nights have been cold and lonely without you and to show you how much I have missed you, I would be wearing nothing but my Birthday Suit under my fur coat when you come to pick me from the Airport darling, can't wait babe kiss kiss kiss

Ohhhh!! Awwww my nite in shinning armour. . . .the only tongue in my mouth!!
I didn't know you loffed me this much. . . but as u have said it, i will confess. . . that i loffed you and was dying to get a whiff of your breath
I wanted to be with you, watch you sleep and snore in me arms kiss kissbut then. . . . . .
I will be sending my chopper. . . yes chopper to ferry you down to my yatch in the peninsula,
Wondering when i hammered? Think no more. . . . u won;t have need to get SDBABA to take you to Italy for Shopping.
Louis Vuitton, Versace, D&G, Thomas PINK etc will all bring their wares for you to choose from. . . . .and if u didnt know, your brand new
Bugatti Veyron is parked in my garage waiting for you its owner. . . . i used my vaste conections as a foremost auto dealer to source this for my one and only honey. . . .the apple of my eyes. . and if you don't like it, just let me know. . i have put Ferrari and Rolls Royce on Standby.
Are you still wondering where the wealth came from? never mind. . .as long as u are not bothered about how bad Naija is, we will keep enjoying grin grin grin grin "The COuntry is bad is the gain of the leaders and page boys!!! grin grin
Come and enjoyyyyy!!! kiss kiss kiss
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by ayusman16(m): 10:26am On Oct 02, 2009
Bros! u sure u wan sell ur car? Why mix business with pleasure?
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 11:06am On Oct 02, 2009
ayusman16:

Bros! u sure u wan sell your car? Why mix business with pleasure?

Forgive my reply but. . . .pls pray that my one and only apple does not see this. . .she won't like it
Who told you am having fun? I am just saying things the way they are tongue grin grin
We are simply oiling our romantic expedition. . .so intrude ye not!!

Meanwhile, what has stopped you from calling me or pricing my car?
Where is the 1billion Shekels you promised? grin grin
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by ayusman16(m): 11:14am On Oct 02, 2009
Bros, ur car is cool, infact me love it but i no fit raise the money until i collect my 13th month salary for December. Thats is if u go sell am for me for 1.4m
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ay
Na you call me for phone?
Just add up a little to that and come and drive this Guy away!! It will soo serve that you will sell it back to me
I dust it up ship it to Congo and sell it as Tokunbo over there!! grin grin grin
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2009
BUMP!! cool cool cool
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by kuntash: 4:19pm On Oct 05, 2009
@ poster, after almost 2 months of advert, all you just get are praises here and there, "waow, lovely- hmmm -- sweet, chei, clean ride, Kai, real Gbedu etc, " No be for sell?, if na the price ,,, try review am, and move on, Haba
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 4:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
kuntash:

@ poster, after almost 2 months of advert, all you just get are praises here and there, "waow, lovely- hmmm -- sweet, chei, clean ride, Kai, real Gbedu etc, " No be for sell?, if na the price ,,, try review am, and move on, Haba

Ok. . . . .i hear you. If you are interested, call me and state what you want to pay.
Just like some other people have done!!! k? cool cool
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2009
Any offers pls?
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
Pls take advantage of a recent price slash
Pls call me for new price!!
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by centrica: 11:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
my friend emperor, am not sure you are a genuine bizness man, perharps, you are one of the fraudsters, because currently, Toyota camry 2001/ 2002 saloon car AMERICAN SPEC, is currently sell in the market for 1.4 milion naira, and even Toyota camry 2004/ 2005 saloon car AMERICAN SPEC is sold for 2.4 million naira.
how come your own Toyota jeep 2001 is going for 2 million naira.
Note all the prices am given are verifiable from a genuine AUTO Dealer in he country.
my people in the house be wise so that you will not be a victim of a fraudster, a word is enough for a wise man.
Re: 2001 Toyota 4runner Up For Grabs! by Emperoh(m): 6:24am On Oct 10, 2009
centrica:

my friend emperor, am not sure you are a genuine bizness man, perharps, you are one of the fraudsters, because currently, Toyota camry 2001/ 2002 saloon car AMERICAN SPEC, is currently sell in the market for 1.4 milion naira, and even Toyota camry 2004/ 2005 saloon car AMERICAN SPEC is sold for 2.4 million naira.
how come your own Toyota jeep 2001 is going for 2 million naira.
Note all the prices am given are verifiable from a genuine AUTO Dealer in he country.
my people in the house be wise so that you will not be a victim of a fraudster, a word is enough for a wise man.

See newbie dey Emperoh FRAUDSTER!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wetin man no go see for Nairaland? grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2003 Toyota Corolla Le / SOLD!!! **Toks FRESH 05 BMW 5series. Money Needed. GIVEAWAY*** / Promo: Clean Toyota Matrix With Cold Chilling A.C For Just N1.2M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.