Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,084 members, 7,867,124 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) (753 Views)

Okada Rider Who Fled After His Wife Gave Birth To Triplets, Comes Home. Photos / PHOTO: What Would You Do If Your Child Returns From School Like This? / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by Dotmax53: 8:23pm On May 15, 2016
What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way?

And She Cries My Teacher !!!

WHAT WILL YOU DO?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by fafambo: 8:26pm On May 15, 2016
will simply rub aboniki balm on her,chikina!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by ouigy99(m): 8:30pm On May 15, 2016
Even the devil will be surprised at what I will do to whoever does this to not even just my child, but any other toddler. What on earth will a child do to deserve this kind of barbaric assault?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 15, 2016
speechless lipsrsealed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by Vomm: 8:44pm On May 15, 2016
I am not going to touch her so that I don't commit murder, it is not because I don't love my daughter but because I want to stay around her to always protect her. If I attack the woman and something bad happen to her, I will probably spend some years in the prison and during the period anything worse could have happen to the girl

I will just go to police and arrest her and also involve human right activists. Cos this is pure child abuse.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by wtfCode: 8:44pm On May 15, 2016
Haba nah, e no fit happen unless the teacher have got a death wish.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by cbnileowo42: 8:46pm On May 15, 2016
Dat teacher shud be ready for death....ma pani
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by obiorathesubtle: 8:54pm On May 15, 2016
kini?? angry that teacher is about to be crucified!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Daughter Comes Home From School This Way? (PHOTO) by utenwuson: 9:02pm On May 15, 2016
I ll take her back to d teacher to kill her 4 me ooooo

(1) (Reply)

At What Age Should I Write A Will? / Husband Scarcity / When Doing Good Turns Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.