Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

UFO Any One? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / UFO Any One? (777 Views)

Nigeria's Own UFO Sightings (video)� / I Saw A UFO (unidentified Flying Object) Live!!! / Unidentified Flying Object (UFO) Spotted In Miami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UFO Any One? by bignero: 9:04pm On May 15, 2016
i just saw some thing real strange

was inside my parlour,when i looked outside and saw this ''plane' with very glamours light....but there was something strange about its movement it seemed static like a star yet had bright yellow and red like bulb like colors, so i went outside to observe it and i noticed that this craft didnt seem to move from the same spot for like a minute or two but all of a sudden seemed to make a u turn in the sky and took of with tremedous speed....even with the distance that craft was very fast....... shocked

i dont believe in UFO but the movement of that craft, and static nature , the all of a sudden speed is strange

or can planes stay idle and static in the sky?

anyways lets all be watchfull, perharps wer not really alone in this great universe
Re: UFO Any One? by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 15, 2016
yep
Re: UFO Any One? by boman2014: 9:19pm On May 15, 2016
Re: UFO Any One? by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 15, 2016
4 days ago i saw a star too. It was revolving round.

1 Like

Re: UFO Any One? by jmichlins(m): 9:44pm On May 15, 2016
Ufos may exist but i do not know
Re: UFO Any One? by taurus25(m): 11:10pm On May 16, 2016
well, u might have seen sth strange but it doesnt mean its aliens

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Giveaway / Popular Techniques Used By Facebook Hackers In 2016 And How To Prevent It / This Are The Scientist Who Died Mysteriously Which You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.