Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight (2354 Views)

G-worldwide Responds To ”misleading Information” From Kiss Daniel’s Lawyers / Photos From Kiss Daniel's Europe Tour In Berlin & Cyprus / Miz Gold At Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Yesterday, Stole The Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by MaQuin(f): 10:25pm On May 15, 2016
Kiss Daniel’s New Era album launch concert is currently on at the Eko Hotel and Suites.

Celebrities who have arrived at the event include 2 Face Idibia and wife Annie, Ay, Olisa Adibua, VJ Adams and so on.

Here are the first photos from the concert

see more here: http://maquinnews..com.ng/2016/05/first-photos-kiss-daniels-album-launch.html?m=1

Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by MilesLamar(m): 10:31pm On May 15, 2016
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Pixie's cat, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the rats that live in my neighbourhood for crossing busy roads and dodging all manner of vehicles because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few other people I would like to thank; the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by amtaken(f): 10:37pm On May 15, 2016
Is Ann pregnant ?

MaQuin:
Kiss Daniel’s New Era album launch concert is currently on at the Eko Hotel and Suites.

Celebrities who have arrived at the event include 2 Face Idibia and wife Annie, Ay, Olisa Adibua, VJ Adams and so on.

Here are the first photos from the concert

see more here: http://maquinnews..com.ng/2016/05/first-photos-kiss-daniels-album-launch.html?m=1
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by wheredemdey: 10:53pm On May 15, 2016
amtaken:
Is Ann pregnant ?

Before...don't you know she is the only tuface woman that is yet to birth a son....trust Annie to keep trying till she gives tubaba a son.

1 Like

Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 15, 2016
boi kiss I dey feel u
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by Daminaj1(f): 11:24pm On May 15, 2016
To be honest, I wanted to post this earlier but there are no pictured. All the celebrities are at Davido's daughter's birthday party. From what I have seen on snapchat!

Maybe they are coming later? embarassed embarassed

Few photos below

Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by vizkiz: 12:30am On May 16, 2016
I can't believe the turn up at a one year old birthday party (Davido's daughter) is affecting kiss Daniel's concert grin
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by amtaken(f): 3:46am On May 16, 2016
But he chose her above the others, meaning he's not particular about the babies gender. (Me thinks).

wheredemdey:

Before...don't you know she is the only tuface woman that is yet to birth a son....trust Annie to keep trying till she gives tubaba a son.
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by pretydiva(f): 5:45am On May 16, 2016
E be like say Annie don get belle oo. @kiss Daniel, God bless ur hustle
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by Smellymouth: 5:51am On May 16, 2016
Olisa nor just fit get dress sense for once undecided

Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by Nobody: 5:54am On May 16, 2016
Sey na pitch or gym AY dey come from ni, he con say make he branch for Kiss Daniel Album Launch before going home? angry
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by icebebe(f): 6:34am On May 16, 2016
MilesLamar:
I feel so honored to be the first comment. All of my hard work and dedication has finally paid off. Getting the top comment has been a dream of mine for many years, and I would like to thank those who have helped me along the way. Next I would like to thank my parents. I want to thank my friend Pixie's cat, for being really fat and always there for me. I would also like to thank my pet tadpol for surviving against all odds for over a week. Next I would like to thank the rats that live in my neighbourhood for crossing busy roads and dodging all manner of vehicles because that gives me inspiration that I need to get through the day. This is a special moment in my life and I would like to thank any of my unmentioned friends and family that have helped me along the way. This moment will be a moment that I will never forget. I just remmembered a few other people I would like to thank; the fish I caught in the third grade, my light in my room because I wouldn’t be able to see the keyboard without it, the internet for letting me go on nairaland, my house because without it I would be homeless, and last but not least I would like to thank all the people out there that actually took time out of their day to read this. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be the first comment on a post for years, but that has not been possible until this amazing day. Hopefully my good luck will continue, but this is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If you asked me how I did this, I would say, you can achieve anything u set your mind on. To all the kids out there reading this, I would like to tell them to follow their dreams. Being the top comment is amazing, thank you everyone.
ur mates are hosting concert,buyin cars,building houses,gettin married,u are here bragging for jus bin d first person to comment first
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by nikkypearl(f): 6:36am On May 16, 2016
kiss Daniel is cute sha! smiley

what with AY outfit to that kinda event shocked

where are the others
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by MilesLamar(m): 6:38am On May 16, 2016
icebebe:
ur mates are hosting concert,buyin cars,building houses,gettin married,u are here bragging for jus bin d first person to comment first

where is your sense of humor?
Re: Red Carpet Photos From Kiss Daniel’s Album Launch Tonight by icebebe(f): 6:49am On May 16, 2016
MilesLamar:

where is your sense of humor?
still lookin for it here

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Zahra Buhari & Her Husband Digging It Out On Stage / Why Is Toyin Abraham At War With Adesuwa Etomi In Public? / WTF? Davido Shares Shirtless Photo With Hairy Armpit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.