Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:00 PM

“my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji (963 Views)

DJ Cuppy: "How Being A Billionaire's Daughter Affected My Upbringing" / Genevieve Nnaji's Look To Oba Of Benin Coronation / Davido: 'Stubbornness Got Me Where I Am Today' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji by sammyotukoya(m): 1:59am On May 16, 2016
Genevieve who is known for her great acting skills made it known in an interview with Ventures Africa that she derived more joy from her first ride compared to the kind of car she drives now.

Genevieve said she is not someone who likes to talk about her wealth but that she must have a minimum of N2, 000 with her anytime because that was her first salary.

On her first ride giving her more joy, she said;

“Even the kind of car I drive right now cannot give me that kind of joy that my first ride gave me. I must have a minimum of my first salary in my wallet — two thousand Naira. I can have more, but that’s the minimum. It was my first salary. It’s dear to my heart. That was my welcome fee into the world of entrepreneurship.

It’s just there. I love it. I spent more than that to get the two thousand though on transport fair, cause by the time they tell you to go and come back so many times, you’ve spent way more than that, but that was who I was. I worked for it. I have to get paid for it. I’d probably squander every money that is dashed to me, but the one I would sweat for, I don’t play with.

Read More: http://www.slimxclusive.com/2016/05/my-poor-upbringing-made-me-who-i-am.html

Re: “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:49am On May 16, 2016
So make we fry egg ?

Re: “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 4:50am On May 16, 2016
Abeg, i wan talk something.

Who Jenny don epp ?
Re: “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji by axortedbabe(f): 7:01am On May 16, 2016
Naughtysite:
So make we fry egg ?
no fry beans
Re: “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:24am On May 16, 2016
me sef nko....no excuse for failure.... abi dt wat U r trying to say... bah?
Re: “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji by oyaskii(m): 9:27am On May 16, 2016
so...who she epp?
Front Page Loading Mods food don ready ;Dso...who she epp?
Front Page Loading Mods food don ready
Re: “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji by Nobody: 9:29am On May 16, 2016
She is humble and intelligent. One of those i have respect for smiley
Re: “my Poor Upbringing Made Me Who I Am Today” – Genevieve Nnaji by jhasper(m): 11:21am On May 16, 2016
when I become popular, I would write naira land op lies make me #who I am

(1) (Reply)

[VIDEO] Sexy Steel – Sisi (remix) Ft. Olamide & Tekno (watch New Video) / Wow! World Footballer Neymar Rents £7,000 Beverly Hills Mansion For Vacation!! / Bovi Exposed A Pastor Who Asked Him To Perform Free In His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.