Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) (47860 Views)

Mayd’s Fiancée, Caro, Jumps In His Defence / Alexx Ekubo Stranded With His Electric Car (Photos) / Davido Loses N12m & Diamond Watch To Gambles With Friends (Pics/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Stanley08(m): 3:46pm On May 16, 2016
BENZO!
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by sholexy1: 3:54pm On May 16, 2016
one cant really say mayb he pays instalmentally as (san die die) in yoruba
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by kechywillz(m): 3:55pm On May 16, 2016
Speakdatruth:
how many hits does he have to earn him calls for shows?
He released a song towards ending of last year,released a video this year,a song can really take an artiste to an extent.
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Uchexxy(m): 3:58pm On May 16, 2016
driand:
Good,... It's Benz or nofin wink
Good to see someone who thinks like I do when it comes to cars
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by chelseabmw(m): 4:01pm On May 16, 2016
ProHuntConsult:

Read your statement again please. First this is not CL 550. Then next you said its old CL 550.

Please can you say why it is not a CL 550 in your second line and then what make the fact it is 2008 model not a CL 550.

Its written on the back of the Benz as well

Bro can't you read lol (just kidding) ? I said this is not a 'New' CL 550 .... The op stated that it is a new car hence my reason for that line ... That car is a 2008 Mercedes Benz CL 550 .... It's less than 7million

The reason why I'm so sure is because I own an AMG version of same car buh more recent year
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by chelseabmw(m): 4:03pm On May 16, 2016
showreals:

oh na 2008, so whats the fuss all about

Bro don't mind dem jaire
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Mckandre(m): 4:07pm On May 16, 2016
Stephrocks:
Car of 12mill in a rented apartment. Choi the choices people make.
who knows? he could be building his own estate
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by bringbackourGEJ: 4:18pm On May 16, 2016
That's chicken change.
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:28pm On May 16, 2016
MadCow1:

Espcially the S-Class which is supposed to the the Creme-de-la creme of Mercs.
/
The S class is the worst. One technology killed it -- the air ride. To fix the damn thing for one tire is about $1500 parts, then add the labour. The dealers will insist that the owner changes both sides at the same time. Now we are talking about $4000 (parts and labour) to fix change shock absorbers. That's why many of them are abandoned in mechanic workshops in Nigeria. All it takes is a run into one pothole in Nigeria and it is over. How many times will it be fixed with all the bad roads in Nigeria? Talk about flushing money down the toilet. Arnott later came out with a conversion from air ride to regular shocks with springs. But the damage is done already.
\
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by MadCow1: 4:32pm On May 16, 2016
InvertedHammer:

/
The S class is the worst. One technology killed it -- the air ride. To fix the damn thing for one tire is about $1500 parts, then add the labour. The dealers will insist that the owner changes both sides at the same time. Now we are talking about $4000 (parts and labour) to fix change shock absorbers. That's why many of them are abandoned in mechanic workshops in Nigeria. All it takes is a run into one pothole in Nigeria and it is over. How many times will it be fixed with all the bad roads in Nigeria? Talk about flushing money down the toilet. Arnott later came out with a conversion from air ride to regular shocks with springs. But the damage is done already.
\

You are spot on on the air shocks.

A friend of mine wanted to get this whip last year because another friend had it. He wanted me to source it for him from the U.S but told me to only find him those with the spring suspensions.
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by oludollar(m): 4:47pm On May 16, 2016
Dats a big lie..dats d 2doors of cls...nd is nt up 6mil
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2016
Bloggers and their Bill crap news... never seems to amaze me.
Any car a celeb takes pictures with belongs to him or her immediately
They got no chills at all
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 4:49pm On May 16, 2016
It's either borrow pose or he bought it on credit like teebillz
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by InvertedHammer: 4:53pm On May 16, 2016
MadCow1:

You are spot on on the air shocks.

A friend of mine wanted to get this whip last year because another friend had it. He wanted me to source it for him from the U.S but told me to only find him those with the spring suspensions.

/
They don't come with spring suspensions. He has to convert them himself. I think he can get the conversion kit for about $1500 for the four from Arnott or on ebay. The engine and tranny are superb.
\
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:53pm On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:
#12m? And you never sing any hit track since last year?

In the voice of Falz tha bahd guy --" I hope you don't go bankriot "
so na omo aje picture screenshot u carry come here. Take time o u this guy grin

1 Like

Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Smellymouth: 5:56pm On May 16, 2016
agarawu23:
so na omo aje picture screenshot u carry come here. Take time o u this guy grin

Baba Nla, Werrin I do na? cheesy grin

My hands are clean oo grin cheesy

Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:58pm On May 16, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba Nla, Werrin I do na? cheesy grin

My hands are clean oo grin cheesy
i hear u grin
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 16, 2016
chelseabmw:

Bro can't you read lol (just kidding) ? I said this is not a 'New' CL 550 .... The op stated that it is a new car hence my reason for that line ... That car is a 2008 Mercedes Benz CL 550 .... It's less than 7million

The reason why I'm so sure is because I own an AMG version of same car buh more recent year

Like a BOSSSS
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by skinflint(m): 7:22pm On May 16, 2016
Maga don pay.
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by chelseabmw(m): 8:05pm On May 16, 2016
Techsupport:

Like a BOSSSS

U r my boss sire
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Anabel(f): 8:09pm On May 16, 2016
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I really don't understand this music industry sha... one album wonder and them go buy G-wagon. All these peeps never start dey confess. Anyway, good luck to him. Make I mind my tailoring business with my torokobo change. It keeps me happy atm
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by tiger28: 9:07pm On May 16, 2016
Entertainers and their false life! They like posing next to a nice car just to make it look like it's theirs
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Raymarkable(m): 9:33pm On May 16, 2016
Wetin dis guy dey sing, we e dey buy 12 mill. motor. I don''t know a single person that is a fan. and I know alotta people
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by yinkarh187(m): 10:12pm On May 16, 2016
chelseabmw:
WTF .... These bloggers are bloody lairs

Firstly, that's not a new CL 550 ..... This is a 2008 CL 550 n this car goes for 7million in Lagos ..

Only the 2012 CL 550 AMG goes for 11million

lol I to think u wanted to say smthin real only to find out you're just hatin...wats d diff BTW 7m nd 12m
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by chelseabmw(m): 10:19pm On May 16, 2016
yinkarh187:
lol I to think u wanted to say smthin real only to find out you're just hatin...wats d diff BTW 7m nd 12m

Mr Hater, Why will I be hating when I drive a more recent year ... Just to let u know, 2012 Cl 63 AMG smiley .. Thanks
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by Marshalrhino(m): 11:06pm On May 16, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:
I see why some people are still broke.

They're hating on a young guy who dropped 12 mil on a car.

Lol, Nice ride tho
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by frenzydilz(m): 8:13am On May 17, 2016
SweetBoyFriend:

He's your age mate but you still live with your parents and struggle for food with your younger brothers
shocked grin
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by litaninja(m): 9:03am On May 17, 2016
I can assure you, MayD doesn't have 12Mil to spend on a ride....at least not from music business jare. All na wash.
Re: MayD Spends N12M On Mercedes Benz Car (photos) by charlesbailey(m): 10:12am On May 17, 2016
i'm impressed a lady can say this, when some ladies bill deir boyfriends pass anything. do you sow for men?
Anabel:
[i][/i][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] I really don't understand this music industry sha... one album wonder and them go buy G-wagon. All these peeps never start dey confess. Anyway, good luck to him. Make I mind my tailoring business with my torokobo change. It keeps me happy atm

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje Laments Daughter Is Outgrowing Her - See Tweet / Churchill Welcomes Rosy Meurer As She Returns To Nigeria With Their Son (Video) / Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.