Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,808 members, 7,841,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors (10396 Views)

Fatima Dangote To Wed Jamil Abubakar (Photo) / Customs Impounds Dangote Truck With N47 Million Contraband Poultry (Photos) / Dangote Building Oil Refinery In Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by kobonaire(m): 7:21am On May 16, 2016
Perception is one thing, reality is another. At some point they both come together.
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by kingthreat(m): 7:34am On May 16, 2016
Why not. When it seems to be paying only you.
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by Nobody: 7:42am On May 16, 2016
TrollTrap:
Africa is just poorly ruled
Who is the president of Africa?

1 Like

Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by eitsei(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Tell that to Buhari who calls us corrupt each time he travels overseas.
each time? Are you with him each time he travels?
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by amtaken(f): 7:56am On May 16, 2016
Are you trying to say that he travels too frequently for anyone to keep up with him?

eitsei:
each time? Are you with him each time he travels?
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by TrollTrap: 8:17am On May 16, 2016
sane93:

Who is the president of Africa?

Africa is poorly run by the heads of the countries in it smiley
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by neocortex: 8:22am On May 16, 2016
If Dangote has not cornered 90% of our dollars, perhaps the investors
won't have said anything bad about Nigeria.
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by Nbote(m): 8:27am On May 16, 2016
What investors want to do business in an uncondusive environment?? Don't blame dem, but blame d conditions
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by CioAngels(f): 9:06am On May 16, 2016
Well said dangote, but why allow your favoured staff edwin to short change your Nigerian workers, by stopping them from good salary? This is an indian man who was to be picked for money laundered, you covered him up becos you have Nigeria in your palm. Dangote, your edwin inports india prisoners to work in your factories and get paid but hide them whenever you are visiting. Dangote tell edwin to provide security wears to the Nigerian staff. Imagine, factory owned by a Nigerian and not india owned. How can they be working in the factory with No safety booth, helmet, gloves and others. Dangote, don't be too sure edwin holds your interest at heart. Be wise, indians aqe smooth operators. I read this writeup sometimes last year, the medium can't remember.

1 Like

Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by ybalogs(m): 9:28am On May 16, 2016
a limit has been set by the Nigeria Government as maximum for price of fuel per liter and the Epe filling stations are selling at N170.... I wonder. And there was a slight queue at that. It's not the government that has a fault. It's us individuals and our greed. Change will happen when we all realise it's meant to be a joint effort. # SaiBaba # Change # OneNation
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by mmsen: 9:59am On May 16, 2016
You need to tell Buhari this - he's the one with who can't stop speaking negatively about Nigeria.
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by engrchykae(m): 1:15pm On May 16, 2016
Dangote is forming fairplay pretending to welcome competition and at the same time he will crash cement price in order to cripple competitors.
Dangote hear me "nothing last forever,no king will rule forever and when the time for you to take backseat comes,u must give way"
Sir Louis Ojukwu,Mko Abiola,Dangote,Who is next..
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by cr80vity(m): 5:08pm On May 16, 2016
I still believe in Nigeria bin great
Re: Business: Stop Portraying Africa As Gloomy, Dangote Tells Investors by Nobody: 10:24am On May 17, 2016
olafum1:
If I don't know of Africa in general, at least I know of Nigeria whereby incoherent government policies is having negative effects on my plans to start a business after job-hunting to no avail.

What business do you want to start ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amen Rochas Takes Charity To Physically Challenged Communities In Abuja / Your First Experience With An ATM Card? / The Average Nigerian Business Pays 48 Taxes - Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.