Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

If You Sure You Have A Lot Of Airtime Come In Here - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / If You Sure You Have A Lot Of Airtime Come In Here (2217 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Sure You Have A Lot Of Airtime Come In Here by Nobody: 4:25am On May 16, 2016
ESUCA..... ALERT# DAY 1..
I'm using this medium to say a big thank you to everyone who took their time to vote for ME in the EKSU CAMPUS AWARDS 2016...
May GOD bless you all for helping US this far to the finals... We require more votes, broadcasts and support.

This is the FINAL phase and it will last for just a week(16th-23rd of may)VOTES will be cast through SMS alone God bless you as you do so... Thanks in anticipation.
To vote for Me kindly Send EO35 to 08149135412 voting starts today and ends 23 of this month also.
Note you can vote as many times as possible depending on your airtime . I'm sure 8 Naira/per day is not too much to support a friend, a brother and a son.... Let's go get the award friends
Re: If You Sure You Have A Lot Of Airtime Come In Here by Nobody: 5:16am On May 16, 2016
Voting u won't epp the current economic situatio, so gerrara hia mehn! grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Sure You Have A Lot Of Airtime Come In Here by bestads(m): 3:24pm On May 16, 2016
Get Nigerian Social media likes,followers,subscribers and views

Are you a celebrity in need of genuine Nigeria followers ,subscribers and likes to your social media pages like

1 Instagram Likes and followers

2 Facebook fan page likes,followers, comments etc

3 Twitter followers,likes and retweets

4 youtube views,likes and subcribers

7 Piniterest Pins

we can help you with all these and more

https://www.nairaland.com/2948382/get-country-targeted-social-media

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Music Industry : Before They Fizzle Out ! / ( Uncle Wayward ) A Nigeria Comedy Movie By Mr Ibu Alias John Okafor / See The Complete List Of The Headies 2014 Award Nominees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.