Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,948 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja (794 Views)

Gbenga Daniel Steps Down From PDP Chairmanship Race / Bode George Withdraws From PDP Chairmanship Race / Martin Elechi Defects To APC From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by jonhemma11: 6:04am On May 16, 2016
Sen. Mark urges new zonal executives to reclaim North Central states for PDP in 2019

The former President of the Senate, Sen. David Mark has urged the newly elected executives of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in the North-Central zone to reclaim the zone for the party in 2019.

Mark gave them the task at the party's North Central zonal congress held on Saturday in Abuja.

He said that both the party leaders and members in the zone must sacrifice individual interest and work in unity to lead PDP in north central and other zones to victory in future elections.

``The North Central use to be the hub and centre of PDP, unfortunately in the 2015 elections we lost and there is no PDP governor in the zone as we speak.

``We have realised our mistakes and we will correct them. Once those mistakes are corrected we will win all our elections.

``So far all the re-run that have been done PDP has won them. I think this is a track record and the only thing left is that we need to work a little more.

``The party must now stand united. Our strength is in our unity and our weakness will be if we divide ourselves and we will not be divided.

``We must subject our individual interest to party interest within the zone. That is the only way we can make progress,’’Mark said.

He added that what gave him joy was that anytime PDP gathered "there is so much enthusiasm, interest sand desires" as Nigerians now realised that "PDP is the right party to be in government."

``We will exercise patient in any election that is done now and in the next three years I can assure you that PDP will win convincingly,’’ Mark added.

All the new zonal executives of the party were elected by consensus.

Some of the elected zonal executives are Mr Theophilus Shan (Zonal Chairman); Mr Mourice Tsar (Zonal Secretary), and Mr Joel Adagadzu (Zonal Organising Secretary).

Sen. Philip Aduda, the Senator representing the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), said it was commendable that the party was able to arrive at consensus on all the elected offices.

"This is important as it will put the party on the path of victory in future elections," Aduda said.

The PDP National Legal Adviser, Mr Victor Kwon, who administered oath of office on the newly elected officials of the zone, expressed satisfaction with the peaceful conduct of the congress.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/05/sen-mark-urges-new-zonal-executives-to.html

Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by jonhemma11: 6:04am On May 16, 2016

Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by jonhemma11: 6:04am On May 16, 2016
jonhemma11:
More
More

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by Luckylife(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2016
Ok
Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:07am On May 16, 2016
Nice One. cool cool cool cool
Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by chriskosherbal(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2016
I see very colourful.
Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by ybalogs(m): 6:14am On May 16, 2016
PDP.... Power to the people

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by jcross19: 6:15am On May 16, 2016
I wish we could import another race from another country or planet to take over this nation because all am seeing on the pictures men in danshiki without brain but programmed to loot treasury to empty. Apc and pdp are twin brothers but pdp get sense more.
Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by kossyablaze(m): 6:17am On May 16, 2016
jcross19:
I wish we could import another race from another country or planet to take over this nation because all am seeing on the pictures men in danshiki without brain but programmed to loot treasury to empty. Apc and pdp are twin brothers but pdp get sense more.
Send me ur account number for saying it the way it is!
Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by ybalogs(m): 6:22am On May 16, 2016
I'm sure more problems will soon break out and soon enough another party will be born. Always during their conventions. Let's wait till 21st and see more dramas.
P - People
D - Deceiving
P - People
Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by jcross19: 6:34am On May 16, 2016
kossyablaze:
Send me ur account number for saying it the way it is!
brother am tired same people ruling from the independence day. Which way nigeria.
Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by babyfaceafrica: 6:46am On May 16, 2016
What did they offer,when they were there..thieves
Re: Photos From PDP North Central Congress Held In Abuja by onojaduru: 7:17am On May 16, 2016
David Mark is always the boss

(1) (Reply)

5 reasons why Nigerians are afraid to come out and support NLC strike action. / LIVE UPDATES: What NLC is doing to restrategise for day 2 of strike action / Photos Of President Buhari Greeting Everyone At The Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.