Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,796 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) (2496 Views)

Jenifer Diary Season 6 Episode 10 - 12 / Popular Slangs Invented From Jenifa's Diary That Nigerians Has Adopted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by slaknoah(m): 6:28am On May 16, 2016
Got this from the Ad Jenifa placed outside Kiki's house in the 3rd episode of Jenifa's diary season 4.
Apart from the fact that the grammer is catastrophic. grin

Did you notice that number also doesn't exist?

Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by ybalogs(m): 6:34am On May 16, 2016
Jenifa's diary: spoiling Nigerian's English since 1856. Can't believe a graduate of Masscom telling a group of people to please "introduction yourselves '. When corrected she said she's only copying Jennifa.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 16, 2016
cheesy that number is existing in Philippines... I'm pretty sure with that grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by slaknoah(m): 6:54am On May 16, 2016
ybalogs:
Jenifa's diary: spoiling Nigerian's English since 1856. Can't believe a graduate of Masscom telling a group of people to please "introduction yourselves '. When corrected she said she's only copying Jennifa.
Lol the gbege wey this thing dey cause ehhhhn

People now hide under the umbrella of Jenifa's diary and other comedy series to commit serious grammatical errors
Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by OgbeniAnonymous: 7:01am On May 16, 2016
I call it thinking before acting... #creativity
Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by eightsin(m): 7:02am On May 16, 2016
ybalogs:

Hope you told her she is mad!
Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by slaknoah(m): 7:03am On May 16, 2016
grin
I actually tried the number and a lady picked it up ....

Immediately I introduced myself.....

But all I heard was...

"The number you have dialled does not exist on the network please check the number and try again "

grin grin
Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by ybalogs(m): 7:16am On May 16, 2016
eightsin:

Hope you told her she is mad!
Didn't know what to say afterwards.
Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by talktonase(m): 7:23am On May 16, 2016
will she ever change? loool

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by slaknoah(m): 8:05am On May 16, 2016
ybalogs:

Understand that kind situation.
You will be like

CHISOS!!!

Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by eightsin(m): 9:13am On May 16, 2016
ybalogs:

Lol
Re: Hilarious Ad From Jenifa's Diary Season 4(see Photo) by Hannysmilez(f): 2:32pm On May 16, 2016
I'm actually a victim of this poor English thing. My grammar started going bad thanks to my addiction to Jenifa's diary

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Very Funny, Odunlade Adekola The Funny Taxi Driver..watch And Laugh / Abeg Please What Happen To Cocacola Rubber Coke.did Anyone Noticed It / Please Help Me I Am In Soup Oo! ---> Projan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.