Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,202 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times (19255 Views)

"I Was Considering Which Country To Run To - President Buhari Jokes In A Meeting / "Nigeria’s Recession Will Begin To End ‘Slowly’ But ‘Painfully’ In July 2017" / States N145b Allocation From FG In July 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by Hardaysheenar(m): 7:37am On May 16, 2016
Gud for him...
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by lomprico(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2016
Obama! So u follow fall jona hand?
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by madridguy(m): 7:38am On May 16, 2016
Do you mean Obama visiting is an achievement? Capital NO.

I am die hard Sai Baba but Obama should just sit down in his country as what we need is our stolen treasury.

kurt09:
Sai Buhari. More achievements to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by Nobody: 7:38am On May 16, 2016
Sai Buhari grin
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by waternogetemeny: 7:38am On May 16, 2016
Obama should save himself the bother, we don't need him in Nigeria.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by Iceberg3: 7:39am On May 16, 2016
It has gotten to this level,CONSIDERING visiting the zoo,umm naija in july..what a shame.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by lomprico(m): 7:39am On May 16, 2016
kurt09:
Sai Buhari. More achievements to your elbow.
How is the visit an achievement? Pls explain
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by cr7lomo: 7:40am On May 16, 2016
They only remember Nigeria when they get to the end of their tenure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by Nobody: 7:40am On May 16, 2016
We don't want his visit, Obama if I see you here eh! I go.... I go.... okay angry
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by lovelyadeola(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2016
You are welcome OBAMA
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by misscall247: 7:41am On May 16, 2016
ok
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by wallex1983(m): 7:41am On May 16, 2016
So he has suddenly realised that he would be leaving office soon without visiting Nigeria.

For me, it will be a privilege for him if we grant him the opportunity to visit Nigeria as a president sha. Opportunity when lost cannot be regained.

I think he's smart with this thinking
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:42am On May 16, 2016
jcross19:
white countries love zombies , those they can toss around anytime they want.

Must you quote everything to make a shallow minded comment

2 Likes

Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by pizzylee(m): 7:43am On May 16, 2016
just why?
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by skywalker001(m): 7:44am On May 16, 2016
Let him stay in his country cuz he's not welcome here... I wish Nigeria embassy could deny him visa to let him knw Nigeria is a great country that anybody can just wake up in a day that he want to visit
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 7:45am On May 16, 2016
He is not welcomed
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by Mayflowa(m): 7:48am On May 16, 2016
madridguy:
America should keep their " Super Tucano " war helicopters to themselves. You people should just return our stolen fund in your domain. The war against Boko Haram is almost over, we need our fund to revive our economy. Sikena

Which war is over. The dying end of war is most critical. Opposition can engage in murderous attack for desperation . Now we need equipment to keep that in check.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by yinkuscious(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2016
Considering keh ? We won't use him m for ritual now
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by truthalways(m): 7:52am On May 16, 2016
skywalker001:
Let him stay in his country cuz he's not welcome here... I wish Nigeria embassy could deny him visa to let him knw Nigeria is a great country that anybody can just wake up in a day that he want to visit

Nigerian embassy should deny The POTUS visa

I laugh in Swahili

2 Likes

Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by ever811(m): 7:53am On May 16, 2016
jcross19:
must u quote the whole write up b/4 u comment, mtcheeee
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by Karm16: 7:55am On May 16, 2016
Considering......mtchewww
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by arabbunkum: 7:55am On May 16, 2016
Good. Hope he's coming to share dollars.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by slap1(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2016
Who Obama epp? undecided
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by Nobody: 7:58am On May 16, 2016
What is he coming to do now that his tenure in white house is almost over and there is little or nothing he can do for us Nigerians? Or Does he want to come and try his luck again on his brain child homosexuality and lesbianism?
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by texazzpete(m): 7:58am On May 16, 2016
ProHuntConsult:
Can I have a link to who is handling his trip? Pro-Hunt Consult can take care of his hotel booking and airport transfer service.

You cannot be serious.

2 Likes

Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by zexzy(f): 7:59am On May 16, 2016
Is his coming going to reduce the price of PMS and fresh tomatoes, He is not welcome.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by CioAngels(f): 8:04am On May 16, 2016
If obama have finally decided to come to Nigeria, you are very welcomed barack obama. Buhari, i want to believe, will be very glad to have you in Nigeria with great joy. The first black American president, Nigerians will host you.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by AreaFada2: 8:04am On May 16, 2016
Pavore9:
At the twilight of his Presidency! cheesy

Yep. No more election to fight, nothing much he'd need the Congress for. They do so in the last few months in office, like Bill Clinton about 16 years ago. Clinton still found time to be pictured with poor people in a village near Abuja.

His visit would have been symbolic around 5 years ago.

Not anymore now. All he has to do now is bring gay sermon.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by amtaken(f): 8:09am On May 16, 2016
This year the military rounded up several hundred men and boys in arrests that Amnesty, in a report it released last week, called “arbitrary, the hazardous profiling based on sex and age of the individual rather than on evidence of crime.”

The report said 149 people had died this year in detention in the Nigerian military’s Giwa barracks in Maiduguri, a city that has been a staging ground for the fight against Boko Haram. Among the victims were 11 children under age 6, including four infants, Amnesty said. The prisoners most likely died of disease, starvation, dehydration or gunshot wounds, the report said.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:14am On May 16, 2016
hucienda:
They always want to visit in their lame-duck year when their presidencies are more or less 'useless'...

Bill in 2000.

Barack (probably) in 2016.

Exempt to this unwritten rule was Jimmy in 1978 and Dubya in 2003. Coincidental both accorded this 'honour' to Obasanjo.
Is Obama in his lame duck year? Was 2009, a year after he was sworn in, that he visited Ghana a lame duck year?
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by farem: 8:22am On May 16, 2016
jcross19:

Is this poo you have that made you copied the whole. This is most zombistic and buffonic in intent and character.
Re: Obama Considering Visiting Nigeria In July-New York Times by udemzyudex(m): 8:35am On May 16, 2016
note : Considering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Labour Congress Rejects Petrol Price Increment / Egwu Chidiebere Goodluck Resgins From Umahi’s Cabinet / Northern Youths Threaten Showdown With ‘anti-buhari’ Campaigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.