Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,919 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) (771 Views)

Adesua Etomi Graces Genevieve Magazine Cover / Adaeze And Joseph Yobo Cover La Mode Magazine's Latest Issue / Peace Samuel Omana Covers Laveronica Magazine Latest Issue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by olayinka807: 7:27am On May 16, 2016
Music star Seyi Shay is glowing on the cover of Guardian Life magazine’s latest issue. The singer is described as “Bold, Growing and Happy”.
Be sure to pick up a copy of the magazine to find out what she has been up to and how she plans on taking over the music industry.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/05/seyi-shay-graces-on-cover-of-guardian-life-magazine.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by olayinka807: 7:27am On May 16, 2016
beautiful
Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by amtaken(f): 7:29am On May 16, 2016
Am not her fan.
Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Am not her fan.

Will is stop her monthly alert? No!!
Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by OKorowanta: 7:37am On May 16, 2016
amtaken:
Am not her fan.

Just like I'm not your fan.
Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by Michellla(f): 7:38am On May 16, 2016
vargasvictory:

gringrin
Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by amtaken(f): 7:59am On May 16, 2016
Apart from the song she did with Patoraking, can you tell me any other good song she has in her kitty?

vargasvictory:

Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by amtaken(f): 8:00am On May 16, 2016
Isn't that better for me?

OKorowanta:

Just like I'm not your fan.
Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by Mologi(m): 8:01am On May 16, 2016
And she is a virgin oooo

hmmmmm keep it up....

Mo n wa iyawo ooo
Re: Seyi Shay Graces On The Cover Of Guardian Life Magazine’s Latest Issue (photos) by Nobody: 9:13am On May 16, 2016
clap for her pls

(1) (Reply)

Airwaves Report:| Oritsefemi Faces Eviction From Lekki Home Over Unpaid Rent / Nadia Buari Slays In Pant Suit / Yes! I Slept With Tiwa Savage, But That Was Before She Got Married To Tee-billz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.